Trainer Search

YupYupYup123456

Reaction score
I'm a bit lost here, every time I download the trainer and try to extract it, I'm told the files are corrupt. I have tried numerous times and with different extraction programs and it's always the same thing. Has anyone else run into this, if so what was the fix, if there is one?

Amarach

Reaction score
I am also having the same problem. I downloaded it successfully the first time, and I cannot extract it due to corruption errors. Following that, I tried to download it again, but continuously get "no data received" errors, though I have tried multiple browsers.

solarisfire

Reaction score
I'm a bit lost here, every time I download the trainer and try to extract it, I'm told the files are corrupt. I have tried numerous times and with different extraction programs and it's always the same thing. Has anyone else run into this, if so what was the fix, if there is one?

It's your anti virus program deleting the file before it gets a chance to run...

alpalia

Reaction score
hey MaF ! its possible to block the time ? i mean the timing bar (you know, dat system of time loop until we can attack again,etc..) i really likely this option as i very not like this system on FF (was cool in FFX without, idk why they have put this back :( )

Koho

Reaction score
Thanks mate. I used but only activated inf. CP, this caused the ATB gauge to be infinite as well event though I did not turn on that trainer thing.
Gonna see what happens after I save the game with max CP and load it without the trainer :X

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score

Final Fantasy 13 V1.00 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Gauge
  3. Inf.Gills
  4. Inf.CP
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Fast Kill
Hi , First of all,Thank You for all the work you do to make us cheaters happy!
I have several of your trainers for a variety of games and None have set off my Internet Security program (Kaspersky) until I tried using this trainer!
I can pause protection but when it is enabled even after ive closed it out along with the game, it still detects , and quarantines this trainer. Any ideas?
I have tried setting an exception for it but as soon as I actually USE the program it sets off the detection and quarantine!

Last edited:

Rydaron

Reaction score
I'm also having issues with this particular trainer. I use Kaspersky as well and it really doesn't like this particular file. I tried adding exceptions but those left the file corrupt. I tried disabling the protection completely, which let me launch the trainer but it wouldn't do anything.

oguzhan p

Reaction score
Guys i need help. i was playing on steam and couldnt kill the orphan so i found you guys. since i downloaded the trainer my game isnt starting

alpalia

Reaction score
Guys i need help. i was playing on steam and couldnt kill the orphan so i found you guys. since i downloaded the trainer my game isnt starting
did the game got updated ? maybe its broken the trainer if an update is out . whats your version of the game ?

Darkz01

Donor
Reaction score
i wqas about to play this game again to finish the story.
seems like the trainer is not work anymore.

Darkz01

Donor
Reaction score
false alarm...
after restart the game and trainer it work again.

zette

Reaction score
Hey, I know, I know, stupid of me, but I must ask, can I use this trainer to the steam version of FFXIII? Because, I have played this game many times on the console, and I don't really am in the mood to farm again unlimited amount of times for gill or have anxiety about the items and the special items and I just want to breeze it "easier" you can say. Is it safe? Or it will block the trophies/block me from playing the game? I know it's a single player type of game, but I'm not 100% sure, anyone tried it already? Thanks and sorry for the long post.