Trainer Search

twotonedearly

Reaction score
managed to get the trainer to work. Though I can't seem to use the edit HP option.

mo j

Reaction score
Can someone with experience, help me edit my save game file? I would make a good sized paypal donation for their services.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Can someone with experience, help me edit my save game file? I would make a good sized paypal donation for their services.

Have no experience, But what do you need to edit ?

EDIT: There is a save editor, Ill pm you the link

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
ok, thanks!!

I did not mean to sound aggressive, He's just have a lot of requests for Trainers and it's not easy to make them so quickly, considering that he is working alone.

RainbowSenpai

Reaction score
I hate to be such a late poster, but has this been updated for Steam Update V1.0.4? Or does anyone know if it will work for this update?

Smasher86

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the trainer, i got only one problem: If i try to set up hp and mp during the battle like you in the youtube video nothing happen.
The other cheat run very well. i'm using FF4 on steam and running windows 8. there is a problem? I tryed to check taht the game do not stop when open the chat windows and i tried to play it on windows mode but i can't modify the hp and mp.
Thanks for everything

Mac45

Reaction score
hey staff

when is a no random battle trainer cheat going to be made for this game

Hitsugayafox

Reaction score
anyone got link to download a iso of this game, couldnt find it anywhere

monoaural

Reaction score
um... why when I try to run the trainer, it doesn't run, and the icon disappears from my desktop? Normally when anti-virus kills something, for example, it pops up a screen and gives me an option as to how to handle the file. Not the case here.

mcrooh

Reaction score
I downloaded this just for infinite items. Seems like not all items are infinite. Just some.. I wanted infinite Sirens to farm Onion set. Any advice ?