Trainer Search

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
mega fast AP gain for material
inf. hp works for party members too (seems to only work when there is just solo party member)
Increase mp cap for inf. mp cheat (this drains mp to 100, and some magic/material combos requires more than 100 mp to cast)
infinite/99 items
infinite/max BP and GP for Battle Square and Gold Saucer
Infinite/fast limit break
max stat points for all characters
Save anywhere
Master Enemy Skill Materia (apparently its easy to mess this up for 1 or 2 of the Enemy Skill materia you find. Particularly Trine enemy skill and maybe Pandora's Box, you cant keep the enemy skills learned in Battle Square or have your own members "teach" each other. Good grief...)

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
mega fast AP gain for material
inf. hp works for party members too (seems to only work when there is just solo party member)
Increase mp cap for inf. mp cheat (this drains mp to 100, and some magic/material combos requires more than 100 mp to cast)
infinite/99 items
infinite/max BP and GP for Battle Square and Gold Saucer
Infinite/fast limit break
max stat points for all characters
Save anywhere
Master Enemy Skill Materia (apparently its easy to mess this up for 1 or 2 of the Enemy Skill materia you find. Particularly Trine enemy skill and maybe Pandora's Box, you cant keep the enemy skills learned in Battle Square or have your own members "teach" each other. Good grief...)
New trainer added.

epikphael

Super Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added.
Well I'm sure as hell in a good mood today. Got my new video card installed, meaning I can finally play games like the division with no problems, the trainers for the games I discussed about got updated (much appreciated boss!), and got what appears to be a $30 gift card to a cooking website! Maybe I can learn to make some interesting cakes and such! Welp, after my credit card catches up, I will see if I can donate as soon as I can once more!

cbuhka

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Humans. There is google where you can find: 1) save game editor, 2) trainer, one more trainer, and one more of more trainer, than a bit more trainer... 3) "everyone cane google it, but i'm smart, will ask here"

SteveTheHero

Reaction score
i try both trainer , and they say Game is off. I got the steam FF7 - Version. What can i do ? o_O Btw great job Mr.Antifun ( use many other trainers from you ) ;)

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
If you buy it on Steam. Then you can download it!

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
i try both trainer , and they say Game is off. I got the steam FF7 - Version. What can i do ? o_O Btw great job Mr.Antifun ( use many other trainers from you ) ;)

Try launching the game first, then start the trainer. Works with most of MAF trainers!

EddieOmega

Reaction score
hey i want to play in FF7_ES.Execan u add on trainer plz?? its my navite language

Sanjaya

Reaction score
Hey Mister, can you add "no random battles/encounter" to the trainer? thanks sir

TheGamingTGS

Reaction score
Hello friend, I would like to know if this Trainer works for the Steam Edition. That is, downloaded pirated for version 1.0.9

Last edited:

Way85

Reaction score

cbuhka

Donor
Reaction score
Program name "Black Chocobo" also recommend.
No need, it is just Chocobo racing prize. In original ff7 (1997) - Sony PlayStation, there was no such software.

About Enc-none - i made mistake, it is ff8.

LeatherFaceM

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Final Fantasy 7 V1.0.9 Trainer +4
Final Fantasy 7 V1.0.9 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Wait
  3. Inf.Mana
  4. Inf.Gills
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Limit Break
  7. Save any Time

You coould put a alot more on here, Like mega Exp, AP exp ect ect but what you got is Great and TY :)

Yggalf

Reaction score
Is there any possibility that you add a speed up for this trainer in the future? Cause there is literally nothing for that for the steam version.