Trainer Search

Sky Forged Rum

Reaction score
I am having issues getting the trainer for FFIII to work. It will not use hotkeys. Not sure if it's not up to date or what. I can't use the hotkeys however it is showing the game is running. I have an exception on the trainer. Other trainers work fine.

Sykoo

Reaction score
Sometimes there are options which will let you change the hotkeys for a Trainer. Have you checked that out yet? :) Otherwise, I'll make sure MAF see's this and fixes asap :)

Sykoo

Reaction score
Try and disable your firewall before launching the Trainer, and launch then the Trainer as an Administrator (right click > Run as Admin). If that does not work, after writing this on the forum wait for a couple days. If you ain't getting answer(s) from the Admin regarding the issue, please send him a PM on @MrAntiFun :)

Deathreat

Donor
Reaction score
Doesnt work, no firewall, no antivirus on. Still doesnt work, needs update.

Sykoo

Reaction score
Be sure to contact the Admin via PM if you're not seeing any updates after a couple days :)

Sky Forged Rum

Reaction score
Okay so found a reply in another thread. Apparently it's the Steam users experiencing the problem and the current trainer is for the non Steam version. At the moment it looks like the funds are low for their Steam to get the Steam version. In order for them to release an updated trainer to work with said version. It was on the Trainer for Final Fantasy III's last page. So it seems to have been overlooked, and I only searched through the problem reporting area for any news on the issue. However date wise they are about the same on the post with information there and when I started this thread. So hopefully MrAntiFun can get more donations in order to keep us all happy.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Okay so found a reply in another thread. Apparently it's the Steam users experiencing the problem and the current trainer is for the non Steam version. At the moment it looks like the funds are low for their Steam to get the Steam version. In order for them to release an updated trainer to work with said version. It was on the Trainer for Final Fantasy III's last page. So it seems to have been overlooked, and I only searched through the problem reporting area for any news on the issue. However date wise they are about the same on the post with information there and when I started this thread. So hopefully MrAntiFun can get more donations in order to keep us all happy.
or, you could share the game with MAF with Family Sharing on Steam