Trainer Search

Squall692

Reaction score
Having trouble with running it on windows 8.1
I have it in XP service pack 2 compatability and have run the trouble shooter, have put it in my AV exceptions list
and have run as admin.
The process starts fine but something kills it before the gui can start.
I am new to windows 8 so can somebody tell me what might be happening?

Edit: I just checked some of your other trainers such as the Lightning returns trainer and they work fine. But the FF9 trainer does not seem to want to open. It's a 32 bit version of windows 8.1 by the way.

Edit 2: I think that may be the problem. My windows 8.1 is 32 bit but the FF9 trainer is 64 bit.
Results in windows incompatablility. Can you please update so that the trainer will work on 32 bit windows 8.1?

Last edited:

Ulto1987

Reaction score
I love reset game time :))))))))))))))))) Thanks yeahaaaaaaaa

Choppy

Reaction score
Having trouble with running it on windows 8.1
I have it in XP service pack 2 compatability and have run the trouble shooter, have put it in my AV exceptions list
and have run as admin.
The process starts fine but something kills it before the gui can start.
I am new to windows 8 so can somebody tell me what might be happening?

Edit: I just checked some of your other trainers such as the Lightning returns trainer and they work fine. But the FF9 trainer does not seem to want to open. It's a 32 bit version of windows 8.1 by the way.

similar situation for me while running windows 7 32 bit
could we possibly get a version for us users tyvm for all.

Squall692

Reaction score
Tried every other MrAF trainer I have on this laptop(All final fantasy) and they all at least start the gui so no windows compatibility problems for them on 32 bit systems. Why this one? Please fix this. Also could we get an option for the sword fighting minigame at the start to get all 100 nobles cheering and Queen Brahne impressed?

Francky14

Reaction score
I just tried, the F1 to F4 keys for trainer try to activate the native cheats included in the game. Is it possible to put num key in the trainer instead of F keys ? For example when i press F1 to activate trainer option, it also activate super speed native ingame.

Asyifa

Reaction score
Thank You MrAntiFun :)

Can you add "Infinite item usage", "Tons of EXP after battle" and "Walk Through Walls on Overworld Map" in next trainer update ?

that's will be great :D

Last edited:

Azerty39

Reaction score
Thank you for the Hang unfortunately it is not working properly is to say when I put your F1 for HP - MP and AT speed up the game and for other keys it does not work except for F2 and F5 Gils inf for Max stats but since it no longer works even activate. Thank you if it's possible to solve this problem.

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
I just tried, the F1 to F4 keys for trainer try to activate the native cheats included in the game. Is it possible to put num key in the trainer instead of F keys ? For example when i press F1 to activate trainer option, it also activate super speed native ingame.

If you look at the trainer there is a "edit hotkey" button. Go there and select the desired new mapped button and click on it to change it. Did so myself too.

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
FFIX already has in-game boosters which we should all keep in mind. By default they are set to the following:
F1-High Speed
F2-Full HP/MP and always trance
F3-any damage does 9999 damage
F4-No Enemy encounters
F5-Master all abilities (this option is also in config menu)
F6-Level and Magic stones max. (also in config menu)
F7-Max Gil (also in config menu)

Just use the Edit Hotkey to change your mapping around.
Some of these in-game cheats "cant be undone"

Steam article: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665785611

Vanta77

Reaction score
Thanks, would love more mods for FFIX steam version

lolibutts

Donor
Reaction score
How am i spose to get my umlite weapon in this game without using a cheat code for it

Whose Ultimate Weapon? Zidanes is found during the treasure hunting sidequests, in a circle of rocks in the middle of the ocean, you'll need to have upgraded your Chocobo and dive down to find it!

Azerty39

Reaction score
Then I tried with a backup that has not been changed and I put the Trainer Windows 7 compatibility is all well go until I decide to restart the game and there suprise nothing works when I press one of the buttons you hear a beep but nothing active is there I do not understand why it does not work? Does someone in the same trouble as me?

The game and French and I buy it from Steam.

Francky14

Reaction score
If you look at the trainer there is a "edit hotkey" button. Go there and select the desired new mapped button and click on it to change it. Did so myself too.

Oh i did not pay attention. Thx i will try.