Trainer Search

AMASA

Reaction score
How do you edit the in-game booster keys so they don't activate at the same time as the MAF cheats? The in-game config menu doesn't let you change them.

Edit: The Super card cheat seems to have affected my opponent's cards now and not mine. I was destroyed by an npc in Alexandria at the start of the game from using the cards I got from jump rope.

Last edited:

AMASA

Reaction score
Just noticed now that the trainer has completely stopped working. There haven't been any new updates for the game but when I use an option, I just get a default windows "noise" and nothing happens.

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
omg, really need easy rope jumping...

• First start a rope game then activate Easy Rope Game Cheat and for every 2 times you jump yo will get 255 extra

Cheat number 9 ---

• EDIT
    In the cheat this is option [ F6 ], Cheat/Option 9 is what is listed on page 1 of this forum post.

Last edited:

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
can you separate cheats of hp mp and at?

The cheats are separate, you can have Infinite HP without Infinite MP. You don't have to turn them all on. You can pick and choose which cheats you want to use in the list.

EDIT:
I took a look at the cheats, (originally based off of what was listed on page 1.) There's only F1-F7
[ F1 ] does have Infinite HP/MP/AT. There is not an option to pick only one of these.

Last edited:

uwscss

Reaction score
Any word on making this compatible with the 32bit version of the game? Unfortunately I am stuck on Windows 7 32bit Ultimate for the time being until I can upgrade and I'd love to be able to use this.

zikol

Reaction score
to advance to level, the chocobo easily, use Reset Game Time

Poseidon13

Reaction score
Hello, MAF, Trainer is don't working. I tryed card attack/defence.
When activating i hear sound of cheat not activated.

Can you make a full video, maybe i don't doing this right

Last edited:

pantsuologist

Reaction score

Final Fantasy IX 64bit V1.00 Trainer +10

1. Inf.HP
  2. Inf.MP
  3. Inf.AT
  4. Inf.Gils
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Cards Super Attack
  7. Cards Super defense Defense
  8. Max Player Stats
  9. Easy Rope Game
  10. Reset Game Time

Notice:
  • Cheats may take up to 15 seconds to activate ,If trainer freeze just wait on it ,It wont crash
  • First go into battle Then you will be able to activate HP , MP ,AT and Capa cheats
  • First open menu then activate Gils cheat
  • First open menu and go to character stat where strength ,speed and other stuff show then activate Max Player Stats
  • First Open menu and go to Cards ,Select a card ten activate Cards Super attack / Defense cheat then select cards you have one by one and all these cards will have super stats when you go into cards game
  • For items cheat first open menu then go to items then activate items cheat then close items window and open it again to get the cheat effect
  • First start a rope game then activate Easy Rope Game Cheat and for every 2 times you jump yo will get 255 extra
  • First open menu cheat then activate reset game time and everytime you want to reset it open the menu while cheat is on .
can you add unlock all items and all weapon please~

MasterMind974

Reaction score
That would be great, i's annoying as hell to get the best stuff for my party, especially if I'm trying to kill Ozma.

Oh! And cheats for our Chocobo would be welcome too, like "golden Chocobo" and "infinite time" for the treasure hunts with the Chocobo.