Trainer Search

Maitreyarck

Reaction score
Bonjour,
Pourriez vous faire quelque chose pour le trainer ?

Traduction Google :

Hello,
Could you do something for the drag?

Brenox

Reaction score
ability points please, that's all i really need.

okcwebninja

Reaction score
+1, ABP or job points is the #1 reason I came to look for this trainer. If we had a +100 ABP(per fight) that would work fine, and the XP goes up exponentially on a pretty steep curve, so after a short while, the 1000 XP isn't really a great help.

evilmomo

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
first of all i would like to thank M.A.F. sensei, you are a saint.
2nd the trainer works pretty much ok except the char stats but i dont care about these so whatever.
now
for those of you that been asking mega ABP, the best advice i can give you is do it yourself, the reason why i think sensei wont bother (and i dont blame him) because of reasons, joking, ill explain why.
you have 4 chars, each char has about 21/25 jobs (depends on game version).
now comes the good part, each job has its own address for each player and the best part is that it needs to be changed manually each time you level up a job.
and we cant set the ABP for a higher number cause it crashed my game when i tried.
for conclusion, free a little game time, run CE, search for each job address per char, cheat on!

DYVTHAI

Reaction score
I can't say I agree with that statement of being unable to add all of these other options because even the simplest of save editors for the Advance version worked on finding the ABP values. Maybe it's just something that needs a lot of work and patience.

evilmomo

Reaction score
i forgot the little fact that those address's change every time you start the game which makes it impossible trainerwise. (i think)

plus if its possible and im wrong, i dont think sensei should bother with them cause of working on more trainers takes time and if it works as intended then he shouldnt bother coming back to this, sensei works hard for us and adding 100+ options to a trainer is a hassle imo.

endlessdarkness

Reaction score
There are cheat engine tables for this game that works great! they give virtually everything you would want from abp per battle to inf hp and gil. mrantifun is great for his work.

Maitreyarck

Reaction score
Vous pouvez améliorer le trainer ? Car ça fait un moment qu'on attend... :(

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
Some of the options in the trainer simply stopped working (I haven't applied any updates to the game). The "set gil" doesn't work anymore at all although some of the other options still work.

clickbigmac

Reaction score
Will the trainer get an update or not? The stats thing doesn't work and things like "instant attack" do sometimes work, sometimes not. :-/

Squall692

Reaction score
i forgot the little fact that those address's change every time you start the game which makes it impossible trainerwise. (i think)

plus if its possible and im wrong, i dont think sensei should bother with them cause of working on more trainers takes time and if it works as intended then he shouldnt bother coming back to this, sensei works hard for us and adding 100+ options to a trainer is a hassle imo.

I know this is an old post but I felt I should set the record straight. While addresses change each time you start the game(and in cases with some games in other times too) the pointers only change when the game is updated and not always then either. So when a person makes a trainer they look for addresses yes but only so they can find the pointer for those addresses. And if that does not work they must make a LUA script for the cheat to work. For example codes for moon jump or walk through walls and such often require said lua script. For more information check cheat engine's website in the tutorials section and youtube also has some great instructional videos.

Spayed

Reaction score
Hi there.

First, let me preface this by saying thank you for the hard work you put into your trainers. They don't always work the way that I would expect, which is typically pretty fun because it requires thinking about workarounds to the problems, giving new opportunities for different styles of play, and that's awesome.

I just wanted to throw some feedback to you. I am using the +15 version of this trainer, and while I can't speak for the stat value modification (I haven't yet tinkered with that), I can say that every function so far works for me.... except Set Gil. I have tried everything I can think of to make it work more than the first time it did, and I cannot, for the life of me, do it. I've been settling for doing Infinite Items + Throw Command, which results in 99 of every throwable item, and then selling them all down to 1 each to repeat the process, but this would be so much easier if Set Gil worked as intended.

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
All the options on the trainer work perfectly with FFV steam edition .. For Ability points just use Cheat Engine, it's really easy ..

stoned

Reaction score
HI can we get a updated trainer and can it be added to the wemod launcher. I used all my coins to request the trainer on wemod then i found this trainer via google.