Trainer Search

darkwer23

Reaction score
Alrite ive sent 2 save files i hope i could help with em

edit

btw i got a lil question could change the button for final fantasy x and x-2 becaus F1 till F5 are in use and so its abit irrated to switch arround the button so that doesnt bug with the other Function of it and as also for the request the maxium state on attack luck ect is maxium 255 only HP and MP can go over 99.999 for damage u need a ability on ur items it calls hit expander so that u can make a damage over 9.999 , by blitzball u can make everything on 9.999 or 99.999 ive seen some old videos where people also used back in time in ps2 time a so called save editor u ( sorry if that is like spoling or something and iam sure iam not allow to post any links without asking for permission so if i get the permission ill search and link a video but also a page where u can look after ) ive played FFX For way of to much back in time Lol

Last edited:

jlazenby1

Master Donor
Reaction score
Email sent to [email protected]

Those should be the save files right before the tournament and at the start of it (if they're not the correct files where are the saves located, I got them from documents, my games, square enix, ffx..., data)

darkwer23

Reaction score
it should be the right one because ive sent em from there aswell and i have 53 save files and it shows
them from documents, my games, square enix, ffx..., data excatly 53 files :)

jlazenby1

Master Donor
Reaction score
it should be the right one because ive sent em from there aswell and i have 53 save files and it shows
them from documents, my games, square enix, ffx..., data excatly 53 files :)

53?? Lol Well I sent both of mine, one auto and one manual, I feel like I underdid it now haha Thanks for the reassurance though!

darkwer23

Reaction score
well yes i have 53 because of the Temples and stuff just to have a save way back if i missed or made something wrong in ffx u must save alot and think alot its not because it got cosiquence on the story but on the game itself it can happen as example when u want to beat all black bestia then believe me ull save alot because u need the extra items without em literally its like almost impossible to beat the black bestia without using trainer or cheats :p

darkwer23

Reaction score
so whenever you guys need some save files just ask away or write me an pn :) just remind everyone iam from germany so u may have to change the language to your preferences

klangas

Reaction score
The remake comes with built-in cheats for spheres, gil and all that stuff so it's kinda pointless to add those seperately...
If anything, I'd like to request an option for AP so you can actually get around the grid and use all those spheres without grinding exp for hours.

omnerabdator

Reaction score
Just want a mega exp one pls,

remember back in the day the only bad thing about this game was that you had to switch each person into a fight to get them to earn exp points, is it still the same in this version, downloads only half done so i cant check atm

alpalia

Reaction score
sound like this option have not been asked yet to MaF..

- please add infinite overdrive bar (for ult attack characters and eon)

this is epic for rikku :D

darkwer23

Reaction score
well yes u got to switch still ur character so that they all get experince / ap / S.lvl hope i could answer your question

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Inf items cheat isn't working. At all. Doesn't even activate on my game.

Baccano

Reaction score
oO so why not using the ESC / Parameters Options for Items and Gil ?

kay0otik

Reaction score
So i love the Trainer but am im the only one who has Problem with the fact that the Hotkeys of the Trainer are on the same buttons as the ingame modifications of the remake version like "4x speed" or "no random battles"

Last edited:

klangas

Reaction score
So i love the Trainer but am im the only one who has Problem with the fact that the Hotkeys of the Trainer are on the same buttons as the ingame modifications of the remake version like "4x speed" or "no random battles"
That's because the "Edit Hotkeys" button is *right there*.