Trainer Search

Squall692

Reaction score
Lightning dodge : It's kinda like the jump rope in FF9, you must avoid the lighning by pushing the action button. You have to do it 200 times.
Chocobo racing : an achievement require that we finish a race with a time 0:0:0 on the timer.
Actually the chocobo racing requires you to get a time BELOW 0:00:00 in order to get the Sun Sigil. I don't know about the achievement but that's beside the point for me as there is a program you can use to add the achievement if I don't want to wreck myself trying.

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Actually the chocobo racing requires you to get a time BELOW 0:00:00 in order to get the Sun Sigil. I don't know about the achievement but that's beside the point for me as there is a program you can use to add the achievement if I don't want to wreck myself trying.
I got both the Sigil and the Achievement this way. I see no issues.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
Mr. antifun. I just wanted to let you know infinite items only works for some items. For some reason it wont work for x potions or elixirs. Im not that far in the game so i cant tell you if any other items are effected by this.

Squall692

Reaction score
Ahh I see MRA must have set it to 1 second or more below 0 then. If the wording of the acheivement is accurate 0 is enough for that but it needs negative number for the Sigil. Also possible you got more baloons than birds and combined with the cheat that tricked the flag for the Sigil. Suppose it's irrelevant which really but it's interesting either way.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
Mr. antifun. I just wanted to let you know infinite items only works for some items. For some reason it wont work for x potions or elixirs. Im not that far in the game so i cant tell you if any other items are effected by this.

I fixed it. I had to restart game and re enable cheats to get infinite items.

KLFreedom

Reaction score
Hi, Mr. Antifun, is it possible to include the cheats that enable all OVERDRIVE MODE, not overdrive skill, and also enable all the blitzball techniques? Much appreciated. These two take too much time to fully learnt. Thank you.

magikarp7

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, for blitzball/overdrives/specific items and others there is a save state editor that can get that does it all for you. Just google and you should be able to find it.

kandongasd

Donor
Reaction score
I think the patch released 07.24.2016 make some options on trainer wont work anymore... Did you guys are making use of Fast kill and mega XP? Here didnt work anymore

CheekyBits

Reaction score
It would also be great if you could add an option to have dodged 200 lighting bolts.

CheekyBits

Reaction score
Hey guys, for blitzball/overdrives/specific items and others there is a save state editor that can get that does it all for you. Just google and you should be able to find it.

I found out for myself that it does let you edit your lightning bolt dodges, it also lets you edit your chocobo time.

Last edited:

Mike_9_1

Reaction score
Using the blitball exp, looks to me like only the original besaid players get the exp, not any new players that you sign on?

gallanon

Reaction score
I tried the blitzball exp cheat and it doesn't seem to be working properly. My first two characters (Tidus and Datto) got a couple thousand xp but didn't get a bunch of levels in the process. My third character (brother) got a bunch of xp and hit level 57 in one game so it seems to work for him. The final three characters (Zev Ronso, Ropp, and Keepa) neither got a bunch of xp nor leveled up a bunch. Is the trainer just broke right now or is there some way to fix things that I'm missing?

Che-kun

Reaction score
For the 200 lightning dodge, there is a place at the bottom left corner of the Thunder Plain near a pillar. You can see a small hole next to it. When you step in the hole, a lightening will hit that spot. This will happen every time and now you estimate it. That's how I got my 200 in less that 15 mins.
I did the same years ago. What a time for games then.

MonkeyChan

Reaction score
i can't use the trainer at all....can someone explain to me if i'm doing anything wrong ?

MC1988

Reaction score
This works great and all, but anyway you can lower the Blitzball score down to like 10 or 20 points or even make a 2nd option for it? With it being set at 99, the count restarts from 1 every time someone scores, or at least that's what happens for me. All in all, this works exactly how it was intended.

Arcadious

Reaction score
hi. the max blitzball exp seems to work only on certain players. tidus been one. and one other in my team. any ideas?