Trainer Search

wako487

Donor
Reaction score
I really want to use this trainer, but windows defender keeps saying it's some kind of virus/trojan? D:
if you're running win 10 you'll get a notification on the bottom right, click it and it'll open up the quarantine section, you'll need to expand the tab that says what the virus is and make click on "allow on device" it'll stop thinking it's a virus and allow you to open the trainer.

spineroony

Reaction score
if you're running win 10 you'll get a notification on the bottom right, click it and it'll open up the quarantine section, you'll need to expand the tab that says what the virus is and make click on "allow on device" it'll stop thinking it's a virus and allow you to open the trainer.
I usually just put my trainers in a dedicated "whitelist" folder so the antivirus won't mess/delete it.

NekoMoni

Reaction score
For some reason only the inf. health works for me. It says then cheat activated. With the other ones, nothing happens.

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
I never had the issue before, but today it seemed Inf. Health and Inf. Gil do not work. Is there some kind of update issue?

oldbill

Reaction score
I never had the issue before, but today it seemed Inf. Health and Inf. Gil do not work. Is there some kind of update issue?

They released an update last week that messed with the file structure. Since then, the trainer hasn't worked.

will

Reaction score
*request*

Would be be able to get a cheat to have all 999 items?
classic Final Fantasy cheat.

Is it possible to mod the drop chance? like push a button and have it 100%.

Last edited:

kajb139

Reaction score
for those looking for all of the abilities and getting the old job board back. i just finished doing it. it took me roughly 3 hours for the unpack edit repack and copy over. but its doable. mods for this are over on nexus to replace all of the job boards with the old ff12 versions. thanks for another great trainer mrantifun

jambanterbang

Reaction score
waw thank you sir.
but is that possible to make All Bazaar Goods appears after selling any item ?

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I love the game but the options via the various trainers are no match for the save editors for the PS2 emulators .. They made the game way to easy in the HD remaster that you don't even need to use a trainer .. 2 jobs per class and quad speed ..

sbloom85

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, but when the Infinite License Points is active, it will drop down to 0 when you purchase a license, forcing you to exit the license grid and re-enter it.