Trainer Search

mrwaggle3

Donor
Reaction score
Nice Malware Virus Attempt douchebag F -
It's your antivirus, it recognises it as a false positive. I have this trouble all the time . I just tell my antivirus to restore the file and to pass on scanning it for the next time.

XxPriestxX

Reaction score
Any hope of getting one for the Gamepass version? Or will the steam one on wemod work?

Saito_-_

Reaction score
So this trainer had 18 options, since the migration to the absolute steaming dog shit that is wemod there is only 1 trainer and it only has a measly 7 options, 3 of which are basically identical because together they encompass god mode.

Wemod is the worst thing to happen to the trainer scene, this is just 1 example of it. The old trainers with useful options are no longer available and tif you try to download them what you get is an installer for the horrendous feacal matter that is wemod and even if you do install that bloat crap on your pc what do you get? the worst trainer the game has had, just 7 options, 6 of which serve the exact same purpose.

I get that making and sharing these for free wasn't going to be viable forever, but jesus wept, start a patreon or something, i'd much rather contribute a little each month for good trainers rather than pay for "premium" in a crap piece of software that contains severly watered down, severly lacking bastardizations of once useful tools

Last edited: