Trainer Search

JrGador

Reaction score
thank you , ohh wonder , Silent hunter 5 v1.2 trainer ??

ThatFox

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,
Thanks for all your hardwork! I wonder if you could add 2 additional options for Gil and CP and make it add/freeze around 100k and 10k respectively?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,
Thanks for all your hardwork! I wonder if you could add 2 additional options for Gil and CP and make it add/freeze around 100k and 10k respectively?
Is current trainer still working ?.

ThatFox

Donor
Reaction score
Is current trainer still working ?.
Not sure, I'm going to start playing but before I do, I was thinking of just getting the amount that I mentioned and not 9999999 since I don't really want to go all the way.

Bulmafan

Reaction score
Can you change the layout of the trainer for us uisng a mac keyboard
f5 inifint items f6(max cp)
or a save editor would be great

Sean Cassidy

Reaction score
Mrantifun: can you do a timer freeze for the puzzles ? I have problems with the last rift.

Edit: Throw in a No more enemies from Mog option if you can
I second the timer freeze. I am stuck on a really tough puzzle where u have to connect the crystals and even when I am running they change way too fast and by the time I get to the last one the time runs out every single time. If you can do it just let me know if u need a savegame and I will get it to you as I have a save right now that puts me in front of the the rift in question

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Thank you for this. I didn't want to grind CP or money, I just wanted to enjoy the game

CheekyBits

Reaction score
Could we get a cheat on the trainer for max and infinite monster materials and components? PLEASE! it would really help.

Lentera Indigo

Reaction score
sorry...can u guys help me...

how to uninstall this applications?this applications make me cannt play garena game cos of xgincode reject this apps...please help me