Trainer Search

tlarseth

Reaction score
The Windows Store version of your trailer is actually for the EA Origin Version of the game. The windows store version is FFXV_u.exe not FFXV_o.exe.

SyncWolf

Donor
Reaction score
It works fine for me until I get into the Dauvall Dungeon where there are level 41 necromancers and they are able to kill me even though I have inf health activated. If I'm not in the dungeon it works great though, been loving it so far but looks like maybe an issue when you are in dungeons?

I did notice during one fight when I was being mauled by a group, that the health dropped a bit but instantly restored. So it doesn't look like the value is frozen. Which is probably to ensure it can actually go up as well when you level. Might want to avoid the dungeon until you have enough health to not get one-hit killed.

Ryguy166

Reaction score
I did notice during one fight when I was being mauled by a group, that the health dropped a bit but instantly restored. So it doesn't look like the value is frozen. Which is probably to ensure it can actually go up as well when you level. Might want to avoid the dungeon until you have enough health to not get one-hit killed.
Well I was currently at level 33 and the quest for the dungeon was level 28 but yeah saw those level 41 necromancers so probably them being alittle bit higher had something to do with it. Only issue is as well like most people game crashes after awhile and I have a great PC with more than enough RAM and a great video card that lets me have things set as high. But I notice this with any new game like this on PC where it is buggy at first. I even played for awhile without using cheat engine or this trainer and it would let me play fine for about an hour or so and it would always crash when I was doing the main story missions with the cutscenes. I read that there has been reports of memory leaking and even though recommended for the game is to have atleast 8GB it leaks and takes over 16GB. Hopefully they fix these mission story crashes soon.

Elfykins

Reaction score
I saw a trainer online that had things like Fishing Line, and Chocobo Stamina. Not sure if these are doable- don't really trust the trainer as it came in a .zips file.

Doppeldecker

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Steam V1.00 Trainer +11
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Windows Store V1.00 Trainer +11

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.MP
  3. Inf.Techniques
  4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Inf.Gils
  6. Inf.AP
  7. Inf.Items
  8. Inf.Elements
  9. Inf.Fuel
  10. Instant Spell Cooldown
  11. Inf.Spells Usage
can we please have a instand exp trainer function

longy999

Reaction score
@ Doppeldecker

Set infinite items on, infinite spells and instant cooldown. Use your now infinite Debased Coin (or silver one better) to make an infinite amount of Expericast spells and go nuts in a field somewhere on whatever is knocking around. At full force the spell will annihilate weaker groups of enemies in one shot normally and you'll net up to 50k experience per group you destroy, can easily make a couple of million exp in no time at all

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Ok, I tried the trainer and it works also in the version for the Origin platform.
For the moment the advice is not to use F1, F10, F11 in some quests and caves and to activate F6, F7, F8, F9 only once. F5 are to activate the money, so just once or do not keep it always activated.
I activate the game, after I pause it, after activating the trainer (also as an administrator) and it works. I had to change some options in the keyboard so they do not interfere with the trainer.

Last edited:

sora0hearts

Reaction score
Tried it before launching the game and after, not working either way.
tried running as admin
tried change the bindings, still nothing happens.

Last edited:

JawnFML

Reaction score
Dear MAF, I've tried and the trainer is working. I've only used F1 & F2 sparingly, F5 & F6 once with no problem. F7 and F1 are the ones I usually leave on and I've crashed only twice throughout my 37 hours of gameplay; However i notice that F7 affects our QP - Quest point under "Tab" > Timed Quests. I'm unable to exchange the points for anything as F7 resets the points to 99 instead! Hoping maybe you can find a pointer for it~ Thanks!

Edit: Using the windows version [Steam]

Last edited:

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I agree with JawnFML
In fact, I almost never use F7, F8, F9 and F11, to be used with caution especially when doing the main quest, otherwise the game crashes.
Im Using The Windows version (origin)