Trainer Search

mortuus

Reaction score
dunno what to do ? scanning a trainer online shows its not safe ?

papsmear

Reaction score
For the most part, all trainers have the potential to trigger a false positive for malware. I have to turn my virus protection off to download some of the trainers.

mortuus

Reaction score
okay i have downloaded from here before and this is a first time firefox warns about it...

papsmear

Reaction score
(Found this old post)

Basically, trainers and other types of hacks for games are positve negative softwares, which means that they are softwares used to manipulate other softwares (in this case, games). They pretty much get into the game, and edits its information. Useally, games which has gotten security in their system, which can also be known as "anti-cheating", detects those files as harmful files to the game.

Injectors and DLL hacks are most of the time detected as "injector/malware". They have to be assigned as some sort of virus so that the game security won't bother to touch the file as it might get harmed itself. It's pretty much like you do not touch a mafia boss when he passes by you, as you don't want to get harmed. But the game system is not the only thing that detects those files as harmful. Our antivirus firewalls does too! And therefore, useally people are asked to run the software as administrator and even add it to their exception list on their antivirus/firewalls!

However there are real viruses too that people spread with their either fake or true hacks, but you can be 100% sure that you're totally safe by downloading cheats and other files from MrAntiFun! Useally, the real viruses which can and will harm your computer, gets more than 5 threats detected when scanned by VirusTotal and other virus detectors similar to that! If a file gets under or about 5 threats on some kind of virus detector like VirusTotal, they can be considered as safe files!

If you scan the most of our cheats on MrAntiFun, you'll get under 5 threats, maybe about that amount! It also has to do with what kind of system the game the cheat is assigned to uses! If it's a super complicated and advanced anti-cheat system, it'll probably get over 5 threats even though its a safe file!

But as I told you before, I can assure you 1oo%'ly that the files you're downloading from this site, are safe and simple to use! If you have any personal questions or anything regarding MrAntiFun website, feel free to contact me anytime you like! :)

Have fun cheating, fellas'!

/Sykoo - Moderator of MrAntiFun

apricot_rail

Reaction score
same here, downloaded before no problem, today Firefox labels any and all trainers as malware and stops download

EDIT: only mrantifun.net is affected, fling trainers for example download no problem