Trainer Search

Titustan

Donor
Reaction score
nvm speed..... you have fast forward... i would wish a "perfect only"-cheat :D hate that cutting-magets.... they suck all my good stuff q.q ... btw.... good job @MrAntiFun

fast forward only skip time... can't add KM to unlock ship. it's really pain in the ass if u want to unlock ship like Lunar Bow. i quit play this game because nothing to do. already full fill my fish quotas. but so far from KM to unlock Lunar Bow.

jcmreborn

Reaction score
thank you @ OP - Really appreciate it. gonna try it now. @RenepogeL yeah can understand the gutting. speed would be cool as well but happy with this for now

Tobu1211

Reaction score
Again, nicely done trainer as always mr.

However guys, we dont really need a trainer for this game as everything you could wish to change is in the save file. Distance travel, money ect. Everything is there to be tampered with :D

Voin-Bogatyr'

Reaction score
thx for the Job, but Money not a big problem in this game, more welcome are: Superspeed and Fuel.

erie1945

Reaction score
downloaded the money cheat have windows 10 used f1 in game added no money disabled windows defender what am i doing wrong

Johnholmes5719

Reaction score
nvm speed..... you have fast forward... i would wish a "perfect only"-cheat :D hate that cutting-magets.... they suck all my good stuff q.q ... btw.... good job @MrAntiFun

super speed as in speed in first person mode not on map view, so we can get the ships faster. if we could get next ship certifacte by using fast forward on map view then no one would be asking for super speed..

+ super speed for next ship certificate.
keep up the great work mr AntiFun.