Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
How do I "activate" it??
first make sure you using trainer version same as game version(example my game version is 1.3 so i use trainer v1.3)
open the game then press alt-tab ,open the trainer,then press F1 to activate then back to game should make effect.
you can watch video instruction

XxZalgoxX

Reaction score
I can only close 1 door and cant open right door please fix, Freddy popups are crap :confused:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i dowload it but it don't open. i want to open it in my phone
Phone? What you talking about :O? Oh I know what you mean, this game is available for phone and PC, but this trainer is made for PC, so unfortunately I can't help you to find for your phone becouse this forum is available support only for PC so I can give you a clue "use search on Google".

Deathstroke405

Reaction score
After download, i went into the folder and launched but it said that it couldn't find it and it said the destination file couldn't be created, so the extraction couldn't be done... what do i do? :(:(:mad:

Marina Osipova

Reaction score
excuse me but does anyone have five night's at freddy's version 1.13 full version? if you do please send it to either Mediafire or 4shared.

skater GAME

Reaction score
8b09eac5e3271a6d344fc6054bf9d7fc-d7wyax6.png
why is nothing working?
THATS F**KING SCARY' :0

Jeff Werner

Reaction score
It's a little glitchy, but it works with 1.1 thank you so much! You can have 1 subscriber on YouTube! :D