Trainer Search

MrMishka

Reaction score
YAY! MrAntiFunny will check the trainers of bolth parts! :)
8f108dfd9a91.png

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Tested game on steam V1.032 and the trainer works perfectly fine .

TheBOBTRON

Reaction score
Why doesn't the infinite music box work?!?!?! I push F2 and it decreased my brightness on my computer! PLEASE MRANTIFUN HELP ME!!!!! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!

Smirkydevil52

Reaction score
Freeze Animatronics, Skip to 6 AM, those need to be added please ;)
just hold freddys nose (in picture to left), Press these buttons in this order: C D + (the + has to be on he numpad) and it will skip to 6 am ( you don't need to download the trainer)

rapfan28

Reaction score
Mr Antifun please help me!!! I press f2 and the game just keeps on restarting over and over

rapfan28

Reaction score
HOW? HOW DID YOU KNOW ME?
You're youtube name is Mr.MishkaTheBear and your account on this site is Mr.Mishka. What is NOT to know? I saw your comment on MrAntiFun's trainer video on fnaf 2 and noticed your name. I liked ur vids and gave u a sub. Then when I came here I noticed the same name, Mr.Mishka. THAT'S how. Why don't u upload anymore vids? I mean, come on dude

rapfan28

Reaction score
listen ppl i found an awesome strategy for fnaf 2 :p firstly just turn on both the cheats on the trainer then just turn on ur flashlight n wear the mask that'll prevent foxy from entering n even if toy bonnie enters; after hes gone just turn on the flashlight again n then wear the mask

Strangles

Reaction score
It's not working on me, I'm playing FNAF 2 while the trainer is there but the trainer says it's off!!!

haseo98

Reaction score
hey... I can't download... it gives me this...
! C:\Users\Marlene\AppData\Local\Temp\Five Nights at Freddys 2 V1.00 Trainer +1 MrAntiFun.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged