4.3 MB · Views: 1,437
  • Folk Tale V0.4.4.1 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,188
  • Folk Tale V0.5.3.5 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 2,058
Last edited:

alpalia

Reaction score
sound like a cool game, gonna look at it (+ it have trainer now) ;)

2live4

Reaction score
its cool and all but once you press inf resources it change every item including armors to 9999...thus if you have too many item in your inventory it cause the game to slow down bad.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
the trainer does not work anymore, and crashes the game when activating!It is to upgrade to version v0.3.3.3 game?

eative

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work anymore, can you make one for 0.3.22.1 version please?

GamerAndru

Reaction score
I can confirm that the latest trainer out right now by MAF, is fully functional even with "v.0.3.22.1" - Both "Infinite Resources" and "Fast Construction" have no issues whatsoever with the current build. Please be sure to wait 5-15 seconds for the selected cheat to activate, as it does take a bit of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

PoneG

Reaction score
how do u manage to get it to work?
i start a new game press the button, it tells me its activated after some time but the ressources stay low. The fast building thing works.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
how do u manage to get it to work?
i start a new game press the button, it tells me its activated after some time but the ressources stay low. The fast building thing works.
First start game world then activate required cheat

I can confirm that the latest trainer out right now by MAF, is fully functional even with "v.0.3.22.1" - Both "Infinite Resources" and "Fast Construction" have no issues whatsoever with the current build. Please be sure to wait 5-15 seconds for the selected cheat to activate, as it does take a bit of time.

Clovilah

Reaction score
It does work, however the problem is it adds 9999 pieces of feet & wrist armor as well. Opening up the inventory (you have to in order to salvage/sell junk, equip items on all the villagers as well as Ser Gregory) lags the game considerably. Trying to armor anyone with anything completely melts the game down, leaving you with a HUD but the game itself goes black otherwise. Something to help fix the inventory lag would be greatly appreciated. Like instead of adding 9999...etc. of everything, just add 100 each every time you hit F1.

Dwarian

Reaction score
could you add inf health or a quick level gain please and ty

Keita Kuran

Reaction score
It does work, however the problem is it adds 9999 pieces of feet & wrist armor as well. Opening up the inventory (you have to in order to salvage/sell junk, equip items on all the villagers as well as Ser Gregory) lags the game considerably. Trying to armor anyone with anything completely melts the game down, leaving you with a HUD but the game itself goes black otherwise. Something to help fix the inventory lag would be greatly appreciated. Like instead of adding 9999...etc. of everything, just add 100 each every time you hit F1.
I would like to ask of this as well, though instead of adding 100 each hit (which sounds like more work), maybe just changing the 9999 value to 100. I don't know about coding but this seems like an easier way. Thank you.