Reaction score
damn
it not works for me

my version is 15.2.1

i wait for the updates.thx

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Sir hi morning..football manager 2015..my case is real damn shit..biggest debt n losses in Matches.need ur u turn to sort it..plz..tq sir mrantifun n adm

spotme2

Reaction score
Guys you could always use the FM Editor, that way you can change the Transfer Budget to £1 Billion (that's 1,000,000,000) and the wage budget to £5 Million(you can alter this after initial change to Transfer Budget is set to 1 Billion) also can easily change your players stats to suit you, players age 21+ stats can reach 20, however age 16+ stats normally reach 13 I think not sure now I forget. Anyhow just thought I would let people know of another way other than using the trainer(not to say that you shouldn't use this trainer.) ;o)

asxnkmb

Reaction score
i dont know what happen when i use it, it messes with all the names. was scared for a moment but was fine after restarting the game.

RaiffyPB

Reaction score
It doesn't work in Brazil or Europe, it also changes all names of players and managers. Any idea how to fix it?

softmaker

Reaction score
I've got the same Prob. When i use the trainer all name change. Can u plz fix it?