1. Balance
  2. Transfer Budget
  3. Season Budget
  4. Payroll Budget
  5. Set Home Team Score
  6. Set Away Team Score
  7. Max Players Morale
Notice:
Go to Finances tab before using the budget related cheats, Currency for cheats is Pound sterling, Turn off Player Morales cheat after getting effect so it wouldnt effect Ai.

Attachments

• Football Manager 2019 (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 11,192
Last edited:

karimuuS

Reaction score
can you add morale and fitness ? and if you can please try to fix the financial state i mean if you activate the budget it doesnt work

jimmy7856

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this! The only real problem I generally have are the budget constrictions in the first and second windows. This really lets you speed up the team building and spend $250 mil in one window.

gedabig

Reaction score
can you add morale on trainer
Yes MrAntiFun, please add morale trainer, because no mattter how much money you got (good player you buy) you will almost always loose if morale is bad.
Thank You

karimuuS

Reaction score
still waiting for the wage cheat to be fixed :v as i mentioned , transfer budget cheat works , the other one dont

karimuuS

Reaction score
both cheats works fine for me.
retail version or steam ? , im playing a retail fm 19.1.1 , 3rd season playing real madrid , having wage problems + fifa regulation problem , transfer cheat works fine , wage doesnt

jimmy7856

Reaction score
Or if you could just "unlock" a program like FMRTE 19 or FMSE 19, it would be even better. These two have basically in-depth editing. Very very in-depth.

This isn't a cracking scene group, it's a trainer forum.

mrcllz2017

Reaction score
retail version or steam ? , im playing a retail fm 19.1.1 , 3rd season playing real madrid , having wage problems + fifa regulation problem , transfer cheat works fine , wage doesnt

its the same version as yours, but, i didnt got to the 3 season yet, so, i dunno whats the problem. it worked with Hamburg and one small team at brazil at least the time i used the trainer, at the beggining of the season.