Trainer Search

rbmscgsaj

Reaction score
I have played previous games with cheats in single player offline and even 10 percent of the time online. I sometimes forget to turn off my internet. But have never been banned. Please add credit options. Pleaaaaaaase. It's extremely needed.

corvincorax

Reaction score
can we get this updated PLEASE

wemod says there is comeone working on one and yet its been like that for nearly a year but its not being worked on as i found out.

please update this trainer and if you need to add it to wemod

gopher

Master Donor
Reaction score
Forza Horizon 4 V1.295.960.2 Trainer +1 still works fine for me used it just before posting this.

Neo101ai

Reaction score
Can confirm it works for me too!
is it like run the game run trainer then use it? well it did not work for me btw the other trainer from psycho or whatever also crashes the game, it seems Forza 4 is not an easy egg to *****. btw what is your game version that goes well with trainer ver.195960.2?

gopher

Master Donor
Reaction score
is it like run the game run trainer then use it? well it did not work for me btw the other trainer from psycho or whatever also crashes the game, it seems Forza 4 is not an easy egg to *****. btw what is your game version that goes well with trainer ver.195960.2?
What I do is run the game and go to a race and then disconnect the internet. Once that is done I alt tab and load the trainer and start the race, as the race is starting activate the trainer option and disable it just before the finish line.

Trainer I am using is V1.295.960.2 and the game version is 1.341.398.2

Reaction score
Wemod is a fuckin shit..... all game crash with wemod, killing floor 2, farcry 4, far cry new dawn..... fuckin shit.....

Omid_1188

Reaction score
Can we get one for the cra.cke.d (C R A C K E D) version?
The name doesnt match the trainer, "Not running"

Last edited: