1. Enable Credits Cheat
  2. Set Credits
  3. Instant Brake
  4. Speed Boost
  5. Faster Acceleration
  6. Freeze AI
  7. Teleport to Waypoint
Notice:
This trainer is retired due to the game's anti-cheat and will not receive any further updates.

Attachments

• Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    129.4 KB · Views: 38,517
  • Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox) Trainer Setup.exe
    132.9 KB · Views: 6,649
Last edited:

jamtime

Reaction score
Awesome work!!
Can you please provide more detailed instructions on how to apply credits. Just crashes my game every time I try.

nischay999

Reaction score
i have the empress version, the credit cheat does not work , it crashes the game . Can someone help
first go to the shop then activate the first cheat credit cheat and alt tab then use set credit then alt tab again in the game and see the credit change dont purchse any car then after having disired money just deactivate the first cheat then go to the game your shop is open then just press back in game your game will save and then game will not crash;)

IceBreaker69

Reaction score
first go to the shop then activate the first cheat credit cheat and alt tab then use set credit then alt tab again in the game and see the credit change dont purchse any car then after having disired money just deactivate the first cheat then go to the game your shop is open then just press back in game your game will save and then game will not crash;)
I follow steps, but cheat just do not work, credits changes, but i comeback to the shop, it do not let me to buy for example +1mil cars, because i do not have credits...... please help me

jamtime

Reaction score

Yeah that doesn't work. As soon as I deactivate the credit cheat the credits just revert. Think this might be because I'm using Empress version....

Oatdeng

Reaction score
Thank you for the magic! :D

Cheats it work, amount CR can change, but bounce off the game. o_O

Empress. ;)

medvykk

Reaction score
Any information about when Steam version is coming out?

jamtime

Reaction score
Yeah that doesn't work. As soon as I deactivate the credit cheat the credits just revert. Think this might be because I'm using Empress version....
Still crashes with Steam version applying credits even following the video guide exactly. Crashes with any additional credits when you either exit the menu or purchase a car.

ddr4800

Reaction score
You can mutiply creadits by changing difficulty, try gain creadit*9999 after match option would be better?
Instant Add Skill Score(Drift, Wreck...) or multiply score, appreciated

randomis

Reaction score
I'm not sure you can even make a credits cheat in this game because of the way the game handles money. If you can't get it to work perhaps you can replace this cheat option with a "everything costs 1 credit" option?

If that doesn't work either then maybe implement an unlimited spin wheels and/or super spin wheels cheat? Will make the proccess a bit more tedious but this is a cheat after all and I doubt people will complain about it :p

nischay999

Reaction score
I follow steps, but cheat just do not work, credits changes, but i comeback to the shop, it do not let me to buy for example +1mil cars, because i do not have credits...... please help me
yaa i also found out that nothing works because the cheat is for windows store and not for steam