Trainer Search

lheywood23

Reaction score
i have the empress version, the credit cheat does not work , it crashes the game . Can someone help
Use this guys mod. Works 100% on Empress version. It currently doesn't have a credits mod (Coming very soon) but it can make every car FREE. The Forza-Mods-AIO.exe file flags in Chrome and antivirus as a virus but it is a false positive. I have had no issues what so ever with it.

nemesis67

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm using the Empress version, but wemod ask for "install game" before... Is any solution ?

Thanks

wrick

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm using the Empress version, but wemod ask for "install game" before... Is any solution ?

Thanks
Click on the arrow next to the play button, and drag your game exe file in the box, it should show play. Cheers!

Vareja

Reaction score
Unfortunatelly for Empress version cheat still not working. Using money cheat the game is always crash. I've tryied many times in many ways.
Only one cheat is working for me - fast acceleration. :(
Nem na Codex

Gotoshiro

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I would like to be the first person to tell you that not even Wemod's website shows Forza Horizon 5 as a cheat they have anymore the trainer launcher shows it but the website for the actual wemod download and all the games on the list Forza Horizon 5 isn't there as if wemod took it down due to the multiplayer aspect in the game also aside from all of this the Enable Credits Cheat doesn't work at all I have tried literally everything and nothing has gotten it to work it worked the first time I used it and then it stopped the very next time I tried to use it again I think that something has ****** up bad. For now we will all wait until its fixed but hoping that it does get fixed soon. I really wish you still made your own trainers separate from a third party partner. but alas we can't get back the old MAF. RIP MAF 2014-2019

Noxalian

Reaction score
Using the "Speed Boost" cheat crashes the game. And when it doesn't, the car is being boosted sideways instead of straight on.