Trainer Search

Driscol Ymir

Reaction score
I can comfirm the Trainer's only working option is the Attributes one, would be nice if there was some way to get rid of the -attribute nos shown in profile. The other two options do not work on the 2.16 and 2.17 Dev Build version, cept for the attribute one, the only part that works is the Player Attributes section and not the skills section.

Request to update the Trainer to ver 2.16 and above if possible, Resources are now universally one, known as Materials so a cheat for that would be nice. Vehicles and Structures have Fuel, Engine Power and Electric Power, alongside Ammo storage and Health I think. So updating the game to these values and maybe a hack tool method to enhance exp gains by tremendous amounts for easier leveling would be a nice addition

TITANKILLER328

Reaction score
My comment will not change anything probably but this trainer still needs an update.

Devon12341234

Reaction score
+1 is it just me or is every trainer ive gone to see lately completely our of date? jesus Antifun whats going on

Faked

Donor
Reaction score
+1 is it just me or is every trainer ive gone to see lately completely our of date? jesus Antifun whats going on
Try reading the announcements once in awhile. He got a job He nice enough to stick around and update what he can when he can but doesnt have the time to sit here and update everything right when it goes out of date.

John Sewer

Reaction score
Needs update. Infinite Materials does not work and Infinite Health brings it to 7%.