Trainer Search

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I would love a trainer for the Steam version of Frozen Hearth. I only find trainers for the retail version that won't work with the Steam version.

Please assist?:D

Option Ideas:

Hero Health
Super Health
Normal Health
Weak Health
Hero XP Points
Add Food
Wood
Stone
Troops
Instant Units
Instant Spells

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257890/?snr=1_7_15__13

Last edited:

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for pointing this out but all I know is it is for steam and I don't know what the current version is. I apologize if I messed up here as I meant no harm and thought I was doing the right thing. thank you for pointing it out to me, I appreciate this so I don't make mistakes like this in the future. I am sorry if I did this request wrong. I just got the game and haven't played it yet.

P.S. I have Aspergers Syndrome so this must mean all my other requests since I joined were done incorrectly too. I have sent a pm to Chris to hope to get the info I need for this to never happen again.

I would delete this thread until I can figure out how to do these requests properly if I could. (Obviously all my previous threads were done incorrectly too so I shall make no more requests until I learn what I'm doing properly)

@tal onzy I am not offended by you, I am only offended that no one else pointed out the hundreds of ovbiously incorrectly posted posts I made in the past without my knowing it. I am annoyed with myself big time.

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
issue resolved on steam. lets just leave this till MAF see's this thread. i do apologize on his behalf for any delays.