Donor
Reaction score
hello pls need trainer update
for > V1.00 B 263
THX
Best regard

celonaman

Reaction score
Someone mentioned this before, but it still seems to be an issue. INF health does not work.

Echonova

Reaction score
confirmed.
trainer working good, all options working.
cheers !

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, thank you for creating and sharing the Frozen State v1.00 Trainer. Much appreciated.

neil w

Reaction score
can we get a working 32bit version i cant seem to make it past the 1st day! just the 1st 3 trainer options would be great! I have the completed game and trainer stopped working at .74

neil w

Reaction score
help mr.antifun is there any way for you to get a working v1.0 final version for all us 32bit users???? last working one made for 32bit was v0.68 now that game is done we still only have a working trainer for the incomplete version id be happy with just the 4 original items inf. items and inf. weight just those 2 would help me beyond measure as i cant get past the 1st day can you update the orgial trainer for us please????

PWS

Reaction score
Could we get an update for the latest build, the "infinite health" does not work, also is there a place i can donate to you for all your work.
and thanks MAF

EDIR - I just tried it again, like always i loaded up the game. then the trainer, then pressed tab.
activated f1, f2. it looks like it wants to work. but don't. if i run from combat it fills back up, but if they keep hitting me i die.

Last edited:

neil w

Reaction score
ugh! i hope a working trainer for 1.0 comes out seems people forget the 32bit users no trainer for the finished game only the incomplete version! anyone know how to get inf. item and inf. weight just looking for those 2 thats it! getting my butt kicked i get no further than a day or so any help would be appreciated!

PWS

Reaction score
ugh! i hope a working trainer for 1.0 comes out seems people forget the 32bit users no trainer for the finished game only the incomplete version! anyone know how to get inf. item and inf. weight just looking for those 2 thats it! getting my butt kicked i get no further than a day or so any help would be appreciated!

I ended up using CheatEngine, a while back when it was not working to get unlimited Weight/HP "sort of" noob at it. Might be something to look into while we wait for an update.