Trainer Search

Antifun002

Reaction score
patch 2.03
i would like ability point in start screen where you chose ability
minimum empire treasure
research tech in 1 turn
god mode

i tried this but it wont work i guess its only for 2.04, updating the game is hard!

Antifun002

Reaction score
funny how every post that i made no one will reply .. is all user revolting against me and ignore me or just lazy to write?but anyway im still waiting for trainer:)

micheal

Reaction score
funny how every post that i made no one will reply .. is all user revolting against me and ignore me or just lazy to write?but anyway im still waiting for trainer:)

Why would you bother posting this? You do realize Mrantifun is extremely busy making trainers, don't you? Just be patient. Things like this take time.

Antifun002

Reaction score
Why would you bother posting this? You do realize Mrantifun is extremely busy making trainers, don't you? Just be patient. Things like this take time.
im supposed to say this
funny how every post that i made no o
in other post of mine but my connection is slow so i include it here so sorry if that offend you :)

ps: i know very well that mrantifun is very busy person so don't tell me again if you want to tell me again:confused:

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
alright guys lets keep it clean =D. just be patient for now, MAF will get to every request as soon as possible, he is busy after all a guy who needs to take some break as well. =).