Trainer Search

pikachuyou

Reaction score
I don't think Cheatmod will work as that needs the beta version of the game which we are way past at this point (unless there's something I'm missing in the readme for Cheatmod). The updated one for 1.6.12 doesn't work for me and it might be that my game dev tycoon process isn't named "game dev tycoon" anymore. Instead it's now listed under "nw.exe" if that makes that big of a difference.

Stormtempter

Reaction score
It works for me. I have 3 processes named "nw.exe" and it seems the 2nd one is the one that needs attaching. After that, first bill and first research point caused the trainer to activate.

However, it only would do this on normal games. If you start a game with Pirate Mode on, at least from my experience, the trainer will at best not work, and at worst, the game crashes.

Not sure why Pirate Mode would be set up different than normal mode but given that this trainer needs to attach to a process I'm assuming there is alot more brute force involved with GDT's trainer than what is necessary for other games.

Anyway, MAF is a busy guy and this is an older game now, but if he can take a look at the Pirate Mode and see whats going on with the trainer there, that would be sweet.

jennigamer69

Reaction score
For any1 having troubles getting the latest version 1.6.12 And you have the not legit version, Simply rename the exe GameDevTycoon, And move the other gamedevtycoon file that doesn't have an icon over into another folder, (Doesn't matter which) And the trainer will work. Hope this helps!

Jaker00

Reaction score
For some reason i pull up the processes folder and i cannot find GameDevTycoon.exe for version 1.6.12

Jaker00

Reaction score
For any1 having troubles getting the latest version 1.6.12 And you have the not legit version, Simply rename the exe GameDevTycoon, And move the other gamedevtycoon file that doesn't have an icon over into another folder, (Doesn't matter which) And the trainer will work. Hope this helps!
i still don't get what your are saying. I have the steam version if that matters.

Andy Sng

Reaction score
On steam's latest version as time of comment posting. Works. MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Once you see 9000rp and 900m, close the trainer and quickly save game. It may crash out anytime with trainer on.
Thanks MrAntiFun. The dev really make it hard to hook the values and preventing any C.E. from changing the values.
I need this for my final playthrough with "Pirate Mode" lol.