Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
The rules are simple - Tell us in less than 300 words a story/reason to why you believe you should get a custom title and what that title should be!

Good Luck!

This will end on the 30th of September 2016.

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
I would like the title helper, Mostly because I try to help people with trainers and if they are having issues, Which kind of takes a little bit of the load off of Mrantifun. If someone reports a trainer is not working, I usually try to check the trainer and I think I make a good little helper.

Last edited:

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
dear Arachne you have gave me an idea :eek:

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
Welp We're ******.........I mean Great! What's the idea? LMFAO

DjCrazee

Donor
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I joined a MUD(Multi User Dungeon for those unfamiliar with the acronym. They are online text based games.). As I attempted to log into it I was greeted with the title screen and a small message at the bottom. I originally ignored this message and went ahead with trying to create an account. When I put in my info it popped up saying the action couldn't be completed. I scrolled back up to that little message. It was from the owner named Wildfire. It said "If the server is down give me a call and I'll get it back up" followed by his cell phone number. It was about 3am...but I really wanted to play. So I called the number. Come to find out it was a 14yr old kid. I told him to get the damn server back up so I could play. He tried to inform me that he was sleeping to which I told him **** that get the damn server up I wanna play NOW! He finally agreed to do so. I have since taken that young child under my wing leeching my pent up insanity slowly into him. He has since changed his name from Wildfire to Psyko and I am Crazee. Thus, after turning all those I come into contact with into mental patients, I believe my title should be The Crazee One. Thank you and come again.

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I joined a MUD(Multi User Dungeon for those unfamiliar with the acronym. They are online text based games.). As I attempted to log into it I was greeted with the title screen and a small message at the bottom. I originally ignored this message and went ahead with trying to create an account. When I put in my info it popped up saying the action couldn't be completed. I scrolled back up to that little message. It was from the owner named Wildfire. It said "If the server is down give me a call and I'll get it back up" followed by his cell phone number. It was about 3am...but I really wanted to play. So I called the number. Come to find out it was a 14yr old kid. I told him to get the damn server back up so I could play. He tried to inform me that he was sleeping to which I told him **** that get the damn server up I wanna play NOW! He finally agreed to do so. I have since taken that young child under my wing leeching my pent up insanity slowly into him. He has since changed his name from Wildfire to Psyko and I am Crazee. Thus, after turning all those I come into contact with into mental patients, I believe my title should be The Crazee One. Thank you and come again.
Your 24 years late for me boy-O :p Multi personality and insanity.

DjCrazee

Donor
Reaction score
Your 24 years late for me boy-O :p Multi personality and insanity.

I'm 31 and have been to 4 different places of fun starting when I was 7 lol. I've been listed as homicidal/suicidal, MPD, and just plain ADHD. Got out of each place by making them think their meds had worked lol. Only reason I ain't in one now is cause I finally figured out how to control and channel my insanity. I focus it mostly on channeling it into the youths of our nation that I happen to meet in games now lol. I'm helping to create our next generation of lunatics lol.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
i have bipolar, skit-so disassiotive disorder and BPD!

INSANE BUDDYS!!!!

who the **** wants to be normal......

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
simon-pegg-shaun-of-the-dead.jpg

I can drink to that LMFAO

DjCrazee

Donor
Reaction score
What is this normal you speak of? lol

*raises his tankard*

Discussion

Donor
Reaction score
Just found out about this today, it expires today so I SHOULD still have a chance.. Uh, uh... 300 words? Hmmm.. I use the trainers a lot!!! That's not good enough is it? I'll just copy & paste what other people said until I'm at 300 words:

I would like the title helper, Mostly because I try to help people with trainers and if they are having issues, Which kind of takes a little bit of the load off of Mrantifun. If someone reports a trainer is not working, I usually try to check the trainer and I think I make a good little helper.

I'm 31 and have been to 4 different places of fun starting when I was 7 lol. I've been listed as homicidal/suicidal, MPD, and just plain ADHD. Got out of each place by making them think their meds had worked lol. Only reason I ain't in one now is cause I finally figured out how to control and channel my insanity. I focus it mostly on channeling it into the youths of our nation that I happen to meet in games now lol. I'm helping to create our next generation of lunatics lol.

About 10 years ago I joined a MUD(Multi User Dungeon for those unfamiliar with the acronym. They are online text based games.). As I attempted to log into it I was greeted with the title screen and a small message at the bottom. I originally ignored this message and went ahead with trying to create an account. When I put in my info it popped up saying the action couldn't be completed. I scrolled back up to that little message. It was from the owner named Wildfire. It said "If the server is down give me a call and I'll get-

Status
Not open for further replies.