Trainer Search

General Ko

Donor
Reaction score
I am an idiot. I do not understand how to use this WEMOD thing. So after opening the WEMOD app/program click the play button? The WEMOD app is online and does not work offline. You cant use a trainer online because it is an instant ban correct. Does WEMOD somehow disconnect you from the net or become a VPN and trick the servers. I have a slight mental problem from an injury so this is hard to understand. Help me Brethren.

badman112

Reaction score
Gears 5 (Windows Store) v1.1.56.0 Trainer +11

Total BS man glad i dont pay for this.

Side note neither does Fling trainer work either for MS store version.

eternien

Reaction score
Don't work on MS version, i rather prefer a normal trainer this WeMod thing seem to suck. :-/

SonicB0000M

Donor
Reaction score
Gears 5 (Windows Store) v1.1.56.0 Trainer +11

Total BS man glad i dont pay for this.

Side note neither does Fling trainer work either for MS store version.
FLiNG trainer works a treat for the windows store.

Start trainer, turn off your internet, then start gears, takes 2 attempts, then when the game loads put your internet back on.

ditpet

Reaction score
There is a red "near death" circle around the screen when using Infinite health!

lordchar

Reaction score
This trainer sucks... I can't get this WeMod crap to work... Well so much for getting cool trainers from here if this is how they are going to be. :(
I could always count on MrAnti to have me covered...

billy08

Reaction score
This trainer sucks... I can't get this WeMod crap to work... Well so much for getting cool trainers from here if this is how they are going to be.
I could always count on MrAnti to have me covered...
+1

freppi

Reaction score
I did everything according to the instructions and still does not work

Neo Anderson

Donor
Reaction score
am I missing something? I installed the steam version and opened the WeMod app and can't find the Gears 5 trainer. I then went back to see both Steam and MS versions are both the same file size, which indicates to me both are the same installer for the WeMod launcher thingy. So where and how do I find the Gears 5 trainer?

Neo Anderson

Donor
Reaction score
FLiNG trainer works a treat for the windows store.

Start trainer, turn off your internet, then start gears, takes 2 attempts, then when the game loads put your internet back on.

Well, at least something works so that's good news. However, I still prefer the classic/old-school MAF trainer though.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
am I missing something? I installed the steam version and opened the WeMod app and can't find the Gears 5 trainer. I then went back to see both Steam and MS versions are both the same file size, which indicates to me both are the same installer for the WeMod launcher thingy. So where and how do I find the Gears 5 trainer?
234234234234.png

Select the Steam version from there.

For anyone having issues with WeMod finding your game, make sure you click play in WeMod. The game has EAC and the bypass is done when you click play.

Neo Anderson

Donor
Reaction score
Ok I got it to work but WeMod is a HUGE resource hog. It barely crawls on my mid-range machine and the problem only goes away on my 2019 spec gaming rig. Any chance that you guys are going to work on the resource requirement for WeMod?

Cheers!

Select the Steam version from there.

For anyone having issues with WeMod finding your game, make sure you click play in WeMod. The game has EAC and the bypass is done when you click play.

fxq1987

Reaction score
works great.but I can't setup WeMod . always failed to download