Trainer Search

Draven616

Reaction score
+1 and i beleive if you are with codex the version is 12.0.0.2 not 8

acecel

Reaction score
Anyone have found a working Trainer for the version 12.0.0.2 ?

Draven616

Reaction score
I'm unable to launch the game ,Every time i start the game it shows the logo then exits .

Seems to be a common issue , I will update the trainer as soon as developers update or i find a fix for it .
Hey mrantifun, the issue can be fixed by disconnecting your internet, not blocking in firewall but physically unplugging your adapter or disabling network services :) that will help you create a trainer ^_^ please do!

acecel

Reaction score
I confirm, creating an outbound rule on the firewall to block everything and enabling it before playing the game works well.
Not only the game executable access the web (GearGame.exe) but also Xbox app and such, so many exe/services, its simplier to block everything the time to launch the game and disabling it just after (i also have a rule which block GearGame.exe and which it is always on)

Sorry for my english, not my native language

Edit : Apparently creating rules to block GearGame.exe and InstallApp.exe (in both inbound and outbound) is enough.

Last edited:

DaveM

Reaction score
Just block both GearofWar4 outbound rules and the Xbox one aswell,works fine after that,

+1 on the trainer :)

jobia

Reaction score
Gears of War 4 V10.4.0.2 Trainer +5

not working only f1 working
Same for me , to wait, I'm using last version of lingon trainer (the last before V12.0.0.2) it somehow works with the inf life, ammo and no reload option but not the "no overheat turrets" : it crashes the game every times I'm using this (but i prefer mrantifun trainers : less risks of viruses).
It can be a temporary solution (the lingon trainer) because apart for mrantifun trainers, there is not functionnal trainers (cheathppns is a joke^^).
So please mrantifun : would you kindly update this trainer ?