Trainer Search

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is still working on V3.2.012 steam version. There is however a small issue when using the cheat. If your AI enemy uses a "Devour" Ability, that enemy unit will become invulnerable for the rest of the match, or at least will gain 1000 HP. making it almost impossible yo win. Unless you also have devour.

PavelMarquis1

Reaction score
it would be very good to do exactly the same way to opponents with only 1 unit of life

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
Yup. Trainer still works with current version of the game. If it doesn't work on your computer, it could be your anitvirus...

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
Any plans on adding gems, souls or gold cheat?

If you want lots of souls and gold at the same time (plus other goodies), you only have to play arena while your infinite health cheat is active. After you win 8 rounds your rewards will be higher than any other mission I've ever played! I know it is slow, but it is a online game after all...

DerpyDerp1

Reaction score
If you have the troop Bul'Tauros, then use him with this trainer active. Once you get his mana full, use it, he kills all enemies in one shot, no matter how much armour and health they have. You can get tons of gold in no time doing this. I would advise not to abuse it though, you don't want to draw too much attention to yourself.

Oh, and thanks for the trainer by the way.

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
If you have the troop Bul'Tauros, then use him with this trainer active. Once you get his mana full, use it, he kills all enemies in one shot, no matter how much armour and health they have. You can get tons of gold in no time doing this. I would advise not to abuse it though, you don't want to draw too much attention to yourself.

Oh, and thanks for the trainer by the way.

Can confirm this! Bul'Tauros Troop is amazing with this cheat. It is basically Instant Win. I also found Yao Guai troop as another card that takes advantage of this cheat. But it only kills 2 enemies per activation. If there are any other troops that have this effect, I'd like to know so that more player can fit them in their teams!

fishtoo

Reaction score
Don't remember if there's been an update since thursday and today, but it doesn't work.

mxxxx86

Reaction score
I have a game version 4.1.0.06 but the trainer does not work