Trainer Search

PiZdroT

Reaction score
Could you please be so kind to update trainer, game updated 3 days ago 15.10.2019 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank U in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I played this game more than 2 years and wanna try a trainer...

PiZdroT

Reaction score
Could you please be so kind to update trainer??

marcelosnp

Reaction score
I did some cheats

Warning!!
I don't know if the codes will work for you
Cheats works only on the first troop
This is only a test

Download link in the video description

decearamor

Reaction score
eu nao sei fazer trainer mas consigo roda isso dai para ficar com hack

PiZdroT

Reaction score
With reference to post above with GemsOfWar.CT for Cheat Engine 7.0
It stopped working for me too........ nOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Please make a new version! Developers do not sleep!!! Sad face ==>

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
Hi. Can confirm trainer does not work anymore. As for @marcelosnp post. It does work for me, partially though. As soon as I perform any action, pointers get lost. But values remain for the lenght of 1 battle. So you just have to close and open your table every battle. It is easier than finsding calues yourself though. Hope the trainer or the table can get an update. Cheers!

Edit: Also, adding infinite armor, magic, and/or mana could also result useful for this trainer. I think it has been stated that currency can not be hacked properly. But I would thank anyone who could guide me to a working trainer, cheat table, or at least show me the way to get any of these to work.

Edit 2: Looking just slightly further I can see that @marcelosnp works with some pointers. I tried to find mine and use his code and it worked. It still "loses" pointer values, but if you were able to modify and freeze before they got lost, it will keep working.

Now his cheat is even more useful than current trainer was, since he can modify Magic and MP. You can basically One Shot anything in turn one.

For those using his cheat table, I suggest troops or weapons that can deal scatter damage. Modify MP to 99, Magic to 9999, freeze values and bulldoze through anything.

Last edited:

PiZdroT

Reaction score
Dear Mr.Antifun and all your friends, Please be so kind to make a new version of trainer for us - big fans оf you ,

PiZdroT

Reaction score
Please make a trainer! Very need for Guilds WAR :)

PiZdroT

Reaction score
Please make a trainer for the game just one time..
Very need for Guilds WAR