Trainer Search

matzo

Reaction score
It seems to be occuring to many people that and i'm talking about many trainers for different games hotkeys do not function, this should be investigated, so all trainers can be 100% functional and actual have its worth to be downloaded.

matzo

Reaction score
Well exactly one month later, nothing more of response to this post, Lets say that i'm somehow losing interest in using mrantifun trainers, some work, or work only for half of it, the rest just don't work, all you hear is your windows sound, there must be a solution to this

Reaction score
I think rather than getting mad because MrAntiFun doesn't bow down to your request, you should take the time to look into it yourself. If you hear the windows error sound, its because it has a problem running from the PC. If the trainer was broken, youd hear nothing. Did you try making an exception from within your firewall for the program? Most of these are made with Cheat Engine, which is considered a PUP (potentially unwanted program) by most AVs and AVs will get in the way of its use if you don't take the right action. If you can't get around that, I don't know what to tell you. But telling somebody you are losing faith in them is no way to get them to fix a problem. This guys made literally hundreds of trainers.