Trainer Search

Cutefreya85

Reaction score
New update, only stamina will activate for me :'( hope for update asap, thanks for so many awesome trainers, you are a true legend.

ja141006

Reaction score
help
unlitited health
unlitited item-ammo
turn off 5 seconds after turning on on generation zero 1762385

insainho

Reaction score
anyone have a savegame with experimental weapons you are willing to share? i cant find these dang weapons. TY!

jmcc84

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.

Option F6 (No reload) is not working properly. Despite showing that I have 50 bullets, the ammo is still depleting after a while (and the ammo counter still shows that 50 bullets available, but when I click LMB the gun acts if it has no ammo).

Sorry for poor english

Last edited:

Oh gwang hyeon

Reaction score
Thank you MR.A i always use you're trainer but if you possible separate unlimited items & ammo?
made weight edit plz..

Last edited:

bigmidgeman

Reaction score
You just have to cheese it a little. If you activate No Reload and have one round on you it will go until interrupted but it's easy to get pulled out of it. You can't change weapons, drops weapons or change any mods on anything or it will go back to you not having ammo again but once you loot one round it will re enable it. kinda wonky but works for now, I just run around with the rocket launcher nuking everything in sight.