Is anyone else after a trainer for Genshin Impact?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 75 98.7%
  • Not really mate playing something else

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

katwest21

Reaction score
I see cheathappens have got a trainer for Genshin impact that includes no player damage,infinite stamina and no spell cool down, does anyone no if the legend mrantifun is able to/ or is working on anything similar for this gem of a game and are others after one aswell ???.

CorruptNPC

Reaction score
Genshin Impact is entirely online, despite it being single player most the time and some co-op. so I doubt we'll get one. especially since genshin impact's anti-cheat started out very controversial

raizenkimo

Reaction score
ask for help, bro. create a generator impact trainer. no skill cd, god mode, fly hack, no attack with enemy

POODS001

Donor
Reaction score
I see cheathappens have got a trainer for Genshin impact that includes no player damage,infinite stamina and no spell cool down, does anyone no if the legend mrantifun is able to/ or is working on anything similar for this gem of a game and are others after one aswell ???.
as someone who has access to the cheathappens trianers i can tell you that its on hold due to one there anticheat and 2 the game updates a lot

Sekhinto

Reaction score
as someone who has access to the cheathappens trianers i can tell you that its on hold due to one there anticheat and 2 the game updates a lot
I would love become a donor/premium to get access to a working one, and hopefully it stay like that, so the trainer could be safe longer.

cheat122

Reaction score
It would be ******* great even though a bit unrealistic but still 100% +1

cicuadrian11

Reaction score
The thing is .. i have a premium account on cheathappens .. and the trainer works fine .. But the thing is that after 3 weeks playing with it ... i got banned till 14 November .. Idk the cause of the ban ... because i saw a lot of players playing with it and didn't get banned ..... The trainer is fun .. and i used only No CD ... because if you use Infinite Stamina , there will be a bug to your money .. it will appear that you have 0 Mora .. but you still have your money.. but you can't buy anything .. and need to restart the game .. so yeah .. and No dmg(God Mode) it's a little buggy because , Fischle doesn't work with this .. base attacks ,or abilities doesn't work on enemies .. even amber or any archer .. Nevermind ...

I really want a MrAntifun trainer of this game(Genshin Impact) or an WeMod trainer ... and to add some new features like 1 hit kill, (i saw at Cheat Engine and works but you will get banned if you use Cheat Engine..) I also say that they made a script AntiBan Bypass or something like that(Cheat Engine Bypass) idk .. but i don't know how to activate it..the cheat engine scripts .. doesn't work on me .. ..

+1 to this idea to make a trainer (Genshin Impact - MrAntiFun Trainer)

cool to add

1Hit Dmg
GodMode
Skill no CD + Ultimate
Infinite Stamina
Chests Tracker(Map)
Instant Teleport(Map)

Hyperfarm

Reaction score
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
What is that?
My message: MrAntiFun it'll be great but reality is said it's unreal...

dONALD42

Reaction score
Umm seemingly stupid question guys... considering the fact that Genshin Impact has in-game monetization, are any you not afraid of getting banned when using a trainer?
I mean it is an online game, even if it's not an mmo, so technically you don't disturb other ppl's fun, usually games with in-game monetization are very aggressively against cheating, because of obvious monetary reasons...

Abnerat

Reaction score
Umm seemingly stupid question guys... considering the fact that Genshin Impact has in-game monetization, are any you not afraid of getting banned when using a trainer?
I mean it is an online game, even if it's not an MMO, so technically you don't disturb other ppl's fun, usually, games with in-game monetization are very aggressively against cheating, because of obvious monetary reasons...
I had 2 accounts, my main account which I spent countless hours and a bit of money on was pretty lenient on the sentence, as I only got banned till the new patch arrived in November however, my mule account which I also had used cheat happens trainer on was sentenced to 2035....highly advised those who use cheat happen trainer for Genshin impact, don't use it on ur main, you will get banned and they will detect it lol...

dONALD42

Reaction score
Yeah, they obviously want to protect their game-balance, in an online game it's always dangerous, even if you don't actually disturb other people's fun. It's always about profit at the end of the day.

seam_ddr4

Reaction score
Is there any updated free Trainer for Genshin Impact that lets you increase your Paimogems?? I don't need and care about anything else but more Paimogems... All I want is to increase my Paimogems, that's it.

intruder2k

Reaction score

Bracuda

Reaction score
1 Hit Kill
Unlimited health
Infinite Stamina
Chests Tracker(Map)
Instant Teleport(Map - waypoint)
Skill no Cool Down + Ultimate
show hidden loot
XP multiplier (adjustable scroll)

Hoping the trainer soon will come out THANKS MR. ANTIFUN;)

Last edited: