Trainer Search

cqbman

Reaction score
Is there anyway to launch the Vulkan version with the replaced BE launcher?

I've replaced the GRB_BE.exe with the custom one but it just launches the Direct X version of the game. I get better performance with the Vulkan version though and would like to be able to use that with the trainer. Is this possible?

AlexZebol

Reaction score
As of now most of the functions are no longer working. Only ulimited ammo and drone battery are functional, sadly.

Bennlzh

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.

Would u mind adding in 1 hit kill option?

There is a glitch, called dmr glitch, which can increase the damage by a hell of a lot.
Since we can use this glitch, which got half way fixed, can we use that to have an option to get increased damage? To have those stats changed, you need an mk14 assault, not normal mk14. Make sure the underbarrel attachment is a foregrip. Have gun in your hand, fill up ability bar, then use it, then go to inventory, change the foregrip to grenade launcher, exit inventory. open inventory and voila, damage value has big time increased. This could be used to have an option to have increased damage, like 2000 damage or something.
Using the glitch method, u can easily find the value, over and over again to change it.

thubz

Reaction score
my game crashes when u use the custom.exe that comes with WeMod any solutions or does it need a update?

Superprokop

Reaction score
So, I have done everything that the steps say to do.

Renamed GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak

Move downloaded (modified launcher) GRB_BE.exe into main game directory.

Run game from custom launcher and NOT uplay/epic games launcher.

The game never opens.

Opens up a Breakpoint window that first says "logging in..." then changes to

Installing... BattlEye (1/1)

It will sit there forever.

I started it yesterday and turned off all sleep functions of my computer. Started it at 8PM, it is now 7:25PM and it was still at the same window.

I read people were using the uplay launcher and running the trainer that way, same thing. I tried running from We Mod program, same thing. Only time I was able to get the game to open was to remove the custom launcher entirely and just play unmodded.

MrAntiFun, do you know how to fix this issue?

Bulbboys

Reaction score
Hello , i wanna ask , if i use cheat only for single play... i wonder after i use this cheat trainer and then after play it , then i quit and i remove cheat from directory files, then i play with official uplay, is the cheat still have in there?
for example money cheat?

Greekz

Reaction score
The Trainer works today as of 09-28-2020. All cheats working except the Mega XP. Verified by me on windows 10 home 64bit.

xlord1

Reaction score
game has been updated.. will there be a new trainer made for it?

Bubblegump30

Reaction score
was working as of today but just keeps crashing also game updated so i guess thats y the game is crashing now :(