Trainer Search

sucemateub

Reaction score
the battle eye bypass doesn't work, the trainer doesn't work. Shit wemod.

BlackPanter85

Reaction score
Can not start the game. Uplay say that game could not get activated.
I have renamed and copied the other file and started the game from wemod.

dkjlfaoisdfhbla

Reaction score
Bro I put it through multiple virus scans and they were all positive, this file contains Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen which is a tricky bastard of a trojan which inserts itself deep into the core of the pc and downloads ransomware DONT BE STUIPID AND DOWNLOAD THIS FILE

sucemateub

Reaction score
The newest version of Wemod is now incompatible with the fake GRB_BE.exe
I can't use it, wemod fails to launch the game again and again...
plateform : uplay
version of the game : 5881288
features not working : everything !

jamesfr2

Reaction score
It's not working for me. I changed the name of the original .exe, replaced it with the .exe for the trainer, but whenever I start the game like that I receive the error message "cannot activate this game...". Couldn't find any solution online. I'm using Uplay+, might that be the cause of the issue?

mustafa93

Reaction score
Works fine using Uplay+ and Vulcan. Vulcan has as different BE bypass .exe. Start the game once normally. Replace the GRB_BE.exe and launch the game using the said .exe not the Uplay or the Desktop shortcut created upon installation.
It requires elevated permissions to runs so the WeMod will ask them as well. You might need to unblock the unzipped .exe if you have SmartScreen Filter enabled.

One thing that bugs out is accuracy - I have to re-active it every couple of minutes.

SVLCO

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

could it be, that the Trainer is not working with "V.5881288" (bought and installed the game today, 8th of May - Uplay Edition)?

Things I've done so far:
• Downloaded the Trainer and the Battleeye Bypass Launcher.
• Placed the BE_Bypass Launcher directly in Ubisoft Game Launcher > games > Ghost Recon Breakpoint
• Renamed GRB_BE.exe into GRB_BE.bak (and GRB_BE.exe.bak)
• Opened WeMod, switched to the Ubisoft tab (next to Ubisoft Vulkan and Epic) and clicked on the arrow that looks down next to the Play button
• I picked the custom .exe (GRB_BE.bak / GRB_BE.exe.bak)

The game starts perfectly. But after a few seconds of loading, the Trainer shows an error message that it is unable to start or find the game.

Am I doing something wrong? Any help here?
Have a great weekend.
Greetings from Germany.