Trainer Search

Rocky Balboa

Reaction score
Are you using a legal copy of the game? Is it all of the cheats that don't work or just one? Have you tried downloading a few different trainer versions?
1. No I bought it. 2.My problem is that the game crashes. 3.Yes.

Trejoxx

Reaction score
Mr Anti Fun? will you add features soon for us to unlock all weapons or let us buy all weapons at the shop?

I am the kind of person who only wants to mess around in the game, not play any missions, they are really boring to me.

all GTA games in the past have had weapon cheats afaik, if we could have them here...that' be marvelous

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
1. No I bought it. 2.My problem is that the game crashes. 3.Yes.
Does the game crash when you activate the trainer or at a later point when you have been using it for a while? Are you possibly crashing when switching characters in missions such as "The Jewel Store Heist" or "Blitz Play"? if so, this is a known bug which should be fixed soon in the next patch.

Rocky Balboa

Reaction score
Does the game crash when you activate the trainer or at a later point when you have been using it for a while? Are you possibly crashing when switching characters in missions such as "The Jewel Store Heist" or "Blitz Play"? if so, this is a known bug which should be fixed soon in the next patch.
It crashes when I use it for a while.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
It crashes when I use it for a while.
If the cheats work but it crashes later on then it is highly unlikely that it is a problem with the trainer and more a problem with your game or something wrong within its installation. Make sure you don't have 6 stars and never wanted on at the same time. These conflict and may crash your game. Also once you have used unlimited money once, turn it off, the game can crash if it has to keep reverting to an exact and constant integer. Otherwise there's not really anything that can be done for you if the cheats are working but the game crashes later on. It is most definitely a problem on your end at this point in time as no one else seems to be having this issue. Good Luck! :)

Rocky Balboa

Reaction score
If the cheats work but it crashes later on then it is highly unlikely that it is a problem with the trainer and more a problem with your game or something wrong within its installation. Make sure you don't have 6 stars and never wanted on at the same time. These conflict and may crash your game. Also once you have used unlimited money once, turn it off, the game can crash if it has to keep reverting to an exact and constant integer. Otherwise there's not really anything that can be done for you if the cheats are working but the game crashes later on. It is most definitely a problem on your end at this point in time as no one else seems to be having this issue. Good Luck! :)
k thx.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
i play the same way you are describing as long to me as you stay only in story mode i think your we are safe .

now someone made a post that if you want to go to on-line play that you should not only close the trainer but also completely restart the game before going to play on-line
Yeah that was me that brought this into the attention. Thanks. You can use the trainer on-line at your own risk but it seems that you WONT get banned for using this trainer on-line as long as you wont touch the money. Why? because the in game money is the only thing that you can buy for real cash and that's more complicated and more protected by R*. I use this offline all the time when I want to pass some missions as I was playing this previously on PS3 since the first GTA V launch day. But also by accident I've tested this on-line and never been banned but it doesn't make you safe. It depends on R*. There is no ruleset yet if it comes to modding defined by R*. I would rather ask those questions (regarding possible bans) on their forums to get legitimate answer. As for now you can freely use it offline & on-line without any consequences. Don't ask it here as As MrAntiFun says he do it offline so you should do it too. It doesn't mean you can't go and have a blast with it on-line. But if you do that it's on you if you loose your on-line account.

megaray500

Reaction score
Trainer works flawlessly. Except for one feature and that is the infinite vehicle health. Vehicles do take damage. I even tried activating trainer ONLY when I get in a car, but still, same thing. Other than that all features work perfectly. Thank you MAF!

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
The game has never crashed on me except when I had the game offline mode and many of the quests do not update when switching to chars.

I therefore have to play online in story mode to get the game to work. The very intrusive poor protection system which the game employs penalizes legit buyers and hogs your processor power. The game maximizes all video ram and system ram as like all

GTA games it is a very poorly coded game complex but very flawed.
If your game is crashing when using the trainer this is because of what I wrote above the games intrusive protection system is written to hog your system/ processor memory/power.

Trainers also use small to medium amounts of this depending on how many cheats you are using.
If you are using all 11 cheats then you will be using a quite large amount of processor / system power add this to the games hogging of this power the likelihood is you will have a crash (if you are playing for a long time with all the cheats on).

All GTA games are processor dependent rather than ram so if you have a PC with a weak processor that will make it more likely to crash.

So basically people like me who legit bought the game get penalizes by not using FXd Exs as we are having to deal with the memory hogging cheat protection. So legit games will crash more because of the protection and the poor coding and bugs combined with the smaller problem of fixed trainer resources.

Hopefully this helps people understand why the game crashes and why the trainer has to be used sparingly if you have a weaker processor.

As I luckly have a high end gaming PC I have had no crashes except the ones that were due to poorly written code and forced online protection.

Thank You as always Mr Antifun

Last edited:

soulreaper

Reaction score
Trainers also use small to medium amounts of this depending on how many cheats you are using.
If you are using all 11 cheats then you will be using a quite large amount of processor / system power add this to the games hogging of this power the likelyhood is you will have a crash (if you are playing for a long time with all the cheats on).
All GTA games are processor dependant rather than ram so if you have a PC with a weak processor that will make it more likely to crash.

So basically people like me who legit bought the game get penilised by not using FXd Exs as we are having to deal with the memory hogging cheat protection. So legit games will crash more because of the protection and the poor coding and bugs combined with the smaller problem of fixed trainer resources.

Yeah im not so sure Rockstar spent all that delay time optimizing and fixing this game for pc users; it looks like they spent it increasing their anti-cheat crap and trying to find ways to prevent modding. I am just happy Rockstar hasn't put in single player cheat prevention, i half expected it.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah im not so sure Rockstar spent all that delay time optimizing and fixing this game for pc users; it looks like they spent it increasing their anti-cheat crap and trying to find ways to prevent modding. I am just happy Rockstar hasn't put in single player cheat prevention, i half expected it.

Agreed its hard to put anticheat in single player but Mr A stated like you he was glad they did not blanket fk it up like they usually do and yes I miss the ability to mod the game they as you said made this almost impossible

soulreaper

Reaction score
Agreed its hard to put anticheat in single player but Mr A stated like you he was glad they did not blanket fk it up like they usually do and yes I miss the ability to mod the game they as you said made this almost impossible
I wish Rockstar had listened to fans requests for singleplayer to be separate from multiplayer in gta5 on pc, the performance issues wouldnt be so bad with the online checking and status updating to the rockstar social site all the time. GTA online is awesome but it being a separate launch would improve the game alot.