Trainer Search

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Anyone know a console command or some way to restart a glitched mission from the mid way point to the beginning?

I set up a heist on the board but now I'm stuck waiting for lester's email and it doesn't come. I tried verifying the cache and game files, going to online mode and then back into the game, letting the game sit overnight, replaying the previous mission, going back to the board..... I am stuck and I'm 86% complete right now.

Sinius

Reaction score
Theres a new Update for GTA IV i have tried and none of the Trainer-Options working and Steam says when i try to activate F2 that my achivemts are blocked, its seems Rockstar have made a Anti-Trainer-Update -.- ^^

Tested with the last Trainer.

EDIT: Have restarted the Game, and the Traineroptions works again, strange xD But the Achievementblockmessage is coming again, its for me not a problem but maybe for others ;)

Last edited:

iKante

Reaction score
Nice MrAntifun.
Emm I must infrom you that some of the cheats in that trainer in my game works for online.
Some of them are: Inf.Healt
No Reload

Goaty

Reaction score
Ok well achievements aren't blocked for me anymore, dunno what the problem was, but all is fine now.

R* added checks for injected dlls, hashes etc into the latest patch:

MemoryRegionCheckFn
MemoryRegionCheckDllName
MemoryRegionCheckMemoryHash

rage::FallbackMachineHashStrategy
rage::netKeyExchangeAnswer
rage::netKeyExchangeOffer

Last edited:

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
I tried CHs trainer for GTAV at a friends house, and I gotta say that you made a much better job with your trainer than they did with theirs, MrAntiFun. Even though you have to pay for theirs.

Teleportation with your trainer is pretty smooth, with theirs it was a big hassle. Also, their option to turn off fall damage turned off the damage system entirely, meaning NO ONE in the game took any damage. No enemies, nothing.

So, I gotta say MAF, you did a superb job with this trainer - as always!

Also, I had no problems whatsoever with the skill option, all my chars are at max skills.

james6345

Reaction score
Yeah, they blocked achievements if you have the trainer activated. Is there any way Mr. Antifun could work around whatever they did so we can still use the trainer and get achievements too? Really wish they would have made online completely separate from the solo story mode so we could mod and use trainers to our hearts content without worrying about R* changing hashes and crap in an attempt to stop cheating in online mode.

R* added checks for injected dlls, hashes etc into the latest patch:

MemoryRegionCheckFn
MemoryRegionCheckDllName
MemoryRegionCheckMemoryHash

rage::FallbackMachineHashStrategy
rage::netKeyExchangeAnswer
rage::netKeyExchangeOffer

Mr. Antifun has other things to do other then make a work around for something that you can fix with a program yourself if you cared a bit to look around you can bypass this easy.

buck6173

Reaction score
I don't know if its just me having this kinda problem or if this is what the cheat does but the invincible vehicle health doesn't work for me at all, I did everything that I could think of to resolve this problem an have it work but I cant make it work, like every cheat works besides this one an playing GTA singleplayer without the need of stealing a car every 6-7 minutes because its uncapable of driving good. If its only me that's having this problem than please can someone help me out thanks.

Sicktag

Reaction score
Teleport puts me under the world if I port to a location that is higher altitude then the location I am coming from. Then i am stuck free falling under the map. :(

Goaty

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun has other things to do other then make a work around for something that you can fix with a program yourself if you cared a bit to look around you can bypass this easy.
Well looks like that's just BS as there isn't anything that shows up when I google GTA V Achivement unlocker PC Steam. It's all console crap. Look, I'm sorry you feel the need to defend Mr. Antifun from simple questions, but fact is, the achievements were not blocked until the latest patch while using his trainer. I simply asked if there might be a way to work around whatever R* did in the patch. I seriously doubt he will be bothered/offended by my question, it's pretty tame considering all the other questions that have been asked in this thread. Mr. Antifun's trainer is the only one I've used that makes the 'Achievements blocked' message appear, Sinius has reported it even before I commented about it. This is a discussion board about trainers, people are going to report things and make comments about said things. Mr. Antifun puts a lot of work into the trainers, he might want to know of the issue, I know I would. If you cant handle reading about it, maybe you should spend your time elsewhere.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Well looks like that's just BS as there isn't anything that shows up when I google GTA V Achivement unlocker PC Steam. It's all console crap. Look, I'm sorry you feel the need to defend Mr. Antifun from simple questions, but fact is, the achievements were not blocked until the latest patch while using his trainer. I simply asked if there might be a way to work around whatever R* did in the patch. I seriously doubt he will be bothered/offended by my question, it's pretty tame considering all the other questions that have been asked in this thread. Mr. Antifun's trainer is the only one I've used that makes the 'Achievements blocked' message appear, Sinius has reported it even before I commented about it. This is a discussion board about trainers, people are going to report things and make comments about said things. Mr. Antifun puts a lot of work into the trainers, he might want to know of the issue, I know I would. If you cant handle reading about it, maybe you should spend your time elsewhere.
If you need an achievement unlocker just look up SAM.

Here's a link to it:
http://gib.me/sam/

james6345

Reaction score

God your retarted its not just for gta or a achievements unlocker it bypasses more then just gta tard baby, and if you used others that don't bock achievements stfu and use there's but I think its a lie do to the fact your here and crying like a girl. Now mybe if you would of asked nicely I would of told you what makes it work but now you can suck it.

You can report things and make comments all days long but being a lazy fk and not knowing crap about how to get around this yourself and bugging him for something soooooo small is dumb.

Last edited:

YaBoyRob

Reaction score
works great for me, except the teleport to waypoint. guess i just don't understand how to use it.... thanks!