Ekkanut

Donor
Reaction score
Everything's fine but the money cheats only worked on Franklin but not Michael

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
All the Cheat's work Perfectly execept the money, when i press de button i don't lisent the voice of "Activate cheat" like the others, i tried whith Franklin and Michael... i don't know what can fail in my case
Make sure you click the hotkey once , If you keep your finger on it , It will activate then deactivate .

SenaDaiki

Reaction score
Oh so it works on some characters but not others , Well thats something else ,I will check it out .

Yeah seems you have to do it for each character since the bank accounts for Franklin,Micheal and Trevor are separate. But Do what you can man i appreciate the good fast work you do.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Only playable characters are Michael, Franklin and Trevor. I would still love to know how to locate my saves if anyone could tell me. :) I enjoy tweaking settings and seeing how i can ruin my game and then fix it. Always love to learn new things.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! :D

Ty MAF, im like 45& through PS4 version (dont get a lot of time to game when your wife's home ya know), so I won't have rebuild/start from scratch, ty man :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Keep it up :D, won't touch the game till never wanted feature is integrated. Want to explore the map without cops chasing me ^^
Wanna fix the money cheat now then will check out other stuff , Anyway did anyone unlock Trevor and can send me a game save? , Game saves are located at C:\Users\Omoe\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles
Send me the whole folder.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
the money trainer don't work no my game (in singleplayer)

I'd also suggest trying diff ways of starting trainer ie before game starts, alt-tabbing out of game and starting

EDIT

And ofc, always run in admin both ways ie right click, properties, run as admin and when you actually run the game, right click and click run as admin.
Turn off AV or scanning mode for AV's that can't be turned off fully (ie MacAfee)
Also, if all above fails, try running steam in admin mode tho it will tell you not to.

If that doesn't work its a) your system (assuming you're the only one with problem) b) a bug in the game that MAF needs to code to or wait for fix.
I mean there already are a few bugs and one big one (the names with symbols like & in them).
Rockstar North (Toronto, my city, which ironically enough the area surround Toronto and Toronto is called The GTA (Greater Toronto Area :) )) is good at support tho.

EDIT 2

Oh, money cheat is bugged for real. Gotcha :)

EVERONE ELSE

Remember not to use ANY trainer when playing Online. Even Online SP. Rockstar i aggressive when it comes to cheating/trainers. Considering they made 11+ million before at and launch, imagine in a month or so. And online play will be bigger than console for obv reasons.
So yeah, like mentioned above, don't use any kinda bug/exploit/trainer/etc when playing online.

Last edited:

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Wanna fix the money cheat now then will check out other stuff , Anyway did anyone unlock Trevor and can send me a game save? , Game saves are located at C:\Users\"Your Username"\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles
Send me the whole folder.

Will send some when i unlock him, but i doubt that im the first :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Safe to use it on Single player ? Im asking cause I don't want to get banned by rockstar :D