Trainer Search

Noxalian

Reaction score
Has this stopped working for anyone else?
Other than the invincible vehicle bug where the vehicle is invincible even when you restart the game and not have it enabled, everything else works.
Try doing "Blitz Play" Heist during the story, where you have to blow up the garbage truck at some point, can't even destroy it due to the invincible vehicle bug even after restarting game and not having it enabled.

Noxalian

Reaction score
There was an update for wemod yesterday, afterwards, the GTA5 menu was removed. Its no longer on my available games list, nor am I able to add it to the wemod games list.

It's like they stopped supporting it or something. (but only for me)
I am using the steam version.

When i launch the gtaV trainer, it installs, and opens, but the GTA 5 menues are not there.
It's just blank.

-e

I reinstalled it, did nothing. I tried to find an older version. (none exist)
The WeMod trainer? You sure you're opening WeMod and not clicking the exe for it?
Cuz when I installed WeMod, it was for TDU2 that downloaded the WeMod program. Should have a shortcut called "WeMod" somewhere, click that, and it should open, otherwise check Start Menu. The file you downloaded was the setup for WeMod, so don't click it unless you uninstalled and want to reinstall. Don't need to download anything else from now on, just open WeMod and should prompt to update from time to time.