Trainer Search

bob man

Reaction score
Any chance to add in a setting that prevents time trial clocks from continuing? I just got to the flying time trials, and I have no shot of getting gold. Thanks

ibrahim.yilmaz

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I have a problem with mrantifun's trainers.

Whenever i download a trainer from this site, the trainer never opens.
The trainer just wont open, i clicked many times on the trainer but still, no result.
I disabled my antivirus, i disabled my firewall, i turned off the internet thinking it would make a difference, i searched for solutions with no results.

Does anyone know what's going on here? whats causing this issue?

This only happens on Mrantifuns trainers.

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
hi everyone,

I have a problem with mrantifun's trainers.

Whenever i download a trainer from this site, the trainer never opens.
The trainer just wont open, i clicked many times on the trainer but still, no result.
I disabled my antivirus, i disabled my firewall, i turned off the internet thinking it would make a difference, i searched for solutions with no results.

Does anyone know what's going on here? whats causing this issue?

This only happens on Mrantifuns trainers.

you did extract the trainer correct from the zip folder ?
are you getting any error messages at all ?
what OS are you using?
uploading a screenshot here might help someone help you

lastly make sure you went thru all these tips= http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing random game crashes? not too sure if it's the trainer or the game.

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing random game crashes? not too sure if it's the trainer or the game.
Yes. Although not entirely random. When I am using the trainer and I hold LB (Yes I am using a controller) the game crashes. This is what is used to aim when driving. It only crashes when I am driving (the irony).

Starkiller

Reaction score
I haven't gotten a crash yet, only using Inf. Health, Ammo & Special Ability.

Reaction score
Well the money cheat doenst work, i tried several times to restart both the game and the trainer

M0RPHlNE

Reaction score
I've been looking into buying this game, but I think I'm going to wait to update my hardware first. How does the game handle the Trainer?

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Well the money cheat doenst work, i tried several times to restart both the game and the trainer
Have you downloaded the correct version of the trainer for your game. ie, there are two trainers - one for steam version of the game and one for the socialclub/physical version of the game. Make sure you have the right one. :)

Reaction score
I got the steam version and using the correct version of the trainer, i think there is a bug with a trainer cause all other work

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
trainer works fine for me including the money cheat it was made to be used in story mode not online( i use steam version of the game )

(OI) thx MAF i needed money for a haircut and a (shave ):D

Reaction score
Its weird that money first worked when i was playing as Franklin, but when i switched to Michael it stopped working, i wanted to get them both with max weapons

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Thats interesting. So it did work with Frank but not with Mike and Trev? Did the other cheats work as well?

Reaction score
Yup, it worked on Frank but then i switched to Mike and poof it doesnt work and didnt even say cheat activated or deactivated when i pressed f4