Trainer Search

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
Thanks for updating but the infinite health doesn't seem to work properly anymore.

OKell465

Reaction score
+1 Trainer need update, the infinite health do not work anymore =O
Thanks a lot for your time and effort!

Samanthax69x

Reaction score
Possibly due to smugglers run update. Inf Stamina will not activate. Is no biggie or issue to me. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks for making a great trainer

stuffz83

Reaction score
Please make a new trainer!
after new dlc smugglers run i have a new version of this game

version 1.0.1180.2

emmieeeeee

Reaction score
Will it be possible to add like a, reset money cheat aswell? :) i love the trainer but i accidentally clicked on the wrong f and i dont want that much money XD

gearmaster951

Reaction score
Hi, first of all you make the greatest and most simplistic trainers I have ever seen. Everything on this trainer works for me except for the max stats cheat as the only stat it maxes out is the flying. Is this something I can remedy myself or is this something that has to be fixed in an update?

bvfd713

Reaction score
Hey the current trainer is not working for me. Activating and the infinite health is not working. Was there an update or am I doing something wrong. I wait till the game is really on before I turn on the trainer. Pls help

TheSwed

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue as the poster above.
Infinite health only seems to work for bullets but does not do anything about fall damage or explosions it seems. I recall this worked flawlessly in the past however now it doesn't seem to work "as well". In addition it seems to not function against other players' bullets in GTA Online I've noticed.

seyed ahmad

Reaction score
THANKS for your good efforts

But still by activating INFINITE HEALTH , you can be killed by explosion and falling from height.

Please Fix it.

Thanks