Trainer Search

Joao Marques

Reaction score
Give the guy some time, he doesn't need to do this for us but he does. Stop begging and just wait.
There will be always people that think just because guys like MrAntifun do these trainers or even cracks for games or apps for free, that they have the obligation to 1st make them and 2nd keep them updated, they don't understand (and never will because of how dumb, stupid and selfish they are) they make this for fun. These beggars are so ungreatful i pitty them!

Thank you so much for your awesome work MrAntifun, I hope you'll never stop doin' this for us folks that can't code and are gratefull to you for providing us with these tools.

flamingwolf

Donor
Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun

yes, man puts something into it and makes a program either man makes it right or not at all and then there is not even a message and it is edited times confused

no no response no answer and then man should still donate money know some of the donations but then what made confused cosmic what man does that then

He knows about this problem and will update it when he has the time to. Just need to wait. Even if we donate he has no obligation to make anything for us.

ArcticWolf

Reaction score
I think indeed the best thing to do is waiting ! I think he has other trainers more urgent to make. Yet I hope he'll sort out the Health issue. As I said everything works fine except the health !

tsoliparc

Reaction score
Wonder if it'd be easier to make the in-game infinite health cheat last forever instead of 5 minutes?

I greatly appreciate the time consuming (and probably tedious) work done on this and other trainers. Keep up the good work! ^_^

PedroC

Reaction score
MrAntiFun ja esta a tratar do problema da saúde do instrutor? esta com problemas mesmo desligando os antivírus continua a não funcionar, já esta arranjando?