Trainer Search

faethor

Reaction score
Hi there, Health is working :) But Way pint teleport is not working. Or how it is to be used?

Thanks!

MaQ

Reaction score
im use Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.0.1604.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun version and i want to ask if is this one Inf.Vehicles Health work or not for others because for me it not working..but others still working so thx for great trainer..

KoolAidKid

Reaction score
Hey, so I used the max out stats cheat, and im worried about if it carried over to gta online? Is that possible?

Noxalian

Reaction score
I checked some of these out and found that inf. vehicle health not work at all, but rest is fine
Edit: Was using it in single player and got my car damaged, but the rest worked fine e.g. beat up a cop and no stars, or jumped infront of a bus and took no damage

Last edited:

Digan003

Reaction score
Hello misterantifun, please tell me you have the opportunity to add a new feature "Murder one shot"?
If there is such opportunity, then add please.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Yeah i just tested and everything seems to be working fine except teleport

Delpster

Reaction score
Are you using the highest version number? V1.0.1604.2 is the most recent - if it still not work, change the keybinds

Yes I am,
but i never changed the Keys, good idea, thank you!
I will try that now!

Noxalian

Reaction score
Yeah tried it and failed, i got nothing.

Have you set your keybinds to the numbers on the right hand side of keyboard? Might need to press Num Lock first to use those numbers, cuz thats how I set the keybinds up e.g. Activate Trainer on 0, Infinite Health on 1 etc

Noxalian

Reaction score
Hmm... MrAntiFun - there's a problem with trainer: Nothing works now, and even tried the WeMod trainer for GTA V and that doesn't work either - I believe they updated the game by adding some extra missions - cuz I know they added some Simeon missions into the game recently

Reaction score
I changed the keys to number pad because all of the F keys are actions in the game, also Health seems to be Simi-invincible, because you can still die from headshots/ explosions/ falling from to high/ and execution moves with melee. and ive been messing around with teleport. it seems to work maybe 30% of the time if your standing out in the street out in the open, if your near a building or under in a object, the game just bugs and you will be falling through space forever until you exit they lobby/ switch to another character or restart the game. hopes this helps yall

Reaction score
because of the increasing number of Modding A-holes online I would like to REQUEST full god mode, or at least some type of money multiplier to deal with them at least make them more tolerable. Because the way the games layout of... Any item in the game worth having even at the lowest level, cost almost 1 million dollars or more, plus the 2-5 hours it could tale you plus 3 other people who arnt going to quit out or drop because of bad internet to earn maybe $100k per HEIST is some BullShat

Last edited:

Ninja4Life(off)

Reaction score
I think Grand Theft Auto V - Build 1604.2 doesn't.. exist.. I have the full game bought on steam, and the latest version is Build-1604.1 | Version-1.46.

Reaction score
I think Grand Theft Auto V - Build 1604.2 doesn't.. exist.. I have the full game bought on steam, and the latest version is Build-1604.1 | Version-1.46.

idk, but the trainer works, its just that its demi-god mode, teleporting is broken and dangerous, and you cant get inf cash online which sucks.