Trainer Search

Robske

Reaction score
I really hope that ppl like you get banned from GTA Online.....i really hate cheaters at Online Games !!! Story Mode (offline) is awesome...but not Online !! Destroys all the Fun :mad:
i dont kill anyone bro ..... and i dont play mission where i play against other players only with them.....
I just like to **** around with cops and ai... and drive around fly planes and all that...
I been playing gta v from ps3 to ps4 to pc and i kinda have done everything else so much already. But i dont want to spoil anyones fun either.
But modded tuneables editor will be released in a bit so we gonna have alot of fun xD

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
I really hope that ppl like you get banned from GTA Online.....i really hate cheaters at Online Games !!! Story Mode (offline) is awesome...but not Online !! Destroys all the Fun :mad:
Agreed! I was playing with some friends today when all of a sudden a guy using a speed hack comes running at us faster than a zentorno and wipes us all out with one hit bullets. Its disgraceful how badly rockstar have released gta online.

ModelsOfBoats

Reaction score
Is there any way you can slow down the timescale? My main pet peeve about this game is that the timescale is too fast and the days pass too quickly. It's at like 30 (days pass in 48 real time minutes) when it should be around 6. I know there was a trainer for GTA IV that had this option.

dachater

Donor
Reaction score
Vehicle health doesn't work. Planes still get destroyed by missles. also going into Ft. zancudo with this on eventually causes crashes. Not sure if its the trainer or this shitty port of a game.

henrikzar

Reaction score
Vehicle health is not working for the Thino tank. Fire and bullets still blows it up. The 6 star wanted cheat works if you activate it after you've got a star.

monkiii

Reaction score
ah, sounds great so far.
will it be downloadable in this post?

and btw. thanks for the great work ur doin' keep it up!

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
-Infinite Stamina (Sprinting)
-Maximum Attributes/Skills (All 3 characters)
-Maximum Relationship on Contacts (including Strippers)

still waiting for those :<

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
-Infinite Stamina (Sprinting)
-Maximum Attributes/Skills (All 3 characters)
-Maximum Relationship on Contacts (including Strippers)

still waiting for those :<
Current trainer does have the stamina cheat already .
That post was about older release , The new trainer will be out tomorrow .

Robske

Reaction score
Agreed! I was playing with some friends today when all of a sudden a guy using a speed **** comes running at us faster than a zentorno and wipes us all out with one hit bullets. Its disgraceful how badly rockstar have released gta online.

like i said im not like that... i might use godmode but never shoot at anyone while using the trainer

Robske

Reaction score
im getting some pm's about the tuneables editor i mentioned....

Cadenza

Reaction score
The infinite car health doesn't seem to work for me. Cars still take damage.