Trainer Search

rubber johnny

Reaction score
trainer is not working for me. Ive tried running in admin mode. Every time i try to activate cheat i get an error sounds.

Darren Wong

Reaction score
F12 Max Stats doesn't work for me. I just started the story and Franklin's maxed stats are Flying and Special.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
F11 Infinite Vehicle Health doesn't seem to be working.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
Money cheat works with Franklin but doesn't seem to work with Michael anymore... And yes, I am using the latest trainer version :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Money cheat works with Franklin but doesn't seem to work with Michael anymore... And yes, I am using the latest trainer version :(
Yes but is the game version match to the latest trainer, it appear that trainer need to checked then.

Zanehehe

Reaction score
F1 F2 F3 F4 F7 F9 F10 AND F12 dont work for me
It may be my opperating system

John Smith111

Reaction score
Infinite Health, Max stats and activate trainer don't seem to work for me. Although even though activate trainer doesn't work, most of the other cheats still do.

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
A possible solution for using any of MAF's trainers (including GTA 5) is to launch the game first and let it fully load up, then open the trainer once you're in the game and activate it. So, run the game first, let it fully load, then run the trainer afterwards.

Following those steps, MAF's trainer for GTA 5 works perfectly fine for me with the only exception being the Inf. Vehicle Health which activates just fine but doesn't seem to make any vehicles invincible at all. All other features work as intended.

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the work.
It seems it works well.

But there is a huge problem.

The keys used to activate/deactivate options are already used for an ingame function.
So, for example, for me, F1 is the character selection, F2, F3 and F4 for select a specific character.

Like GTA5 needs to input all commands for having our configuration saved, there is a conflict between ingame commands and trainer commands.

And finding some keys that aren't used in GTA5 is completely impossible.

Is there a possibility to have this trainer options can be activated not by a key but by a button on the trainer ?
Launching the trainer, then the game, then Alt-Tab the game and click on buttons for avoiding keys conflicts ?

Forscythe38

Reaction score
I tried the trainer and only some of the function buttons work. When I try to use the infinite money one, all that happens is that the windows error sound pings. This is the latest version

LazerXXX

Reaction score
Trainer 1.0.573.2 does not seem to work at all since this latest update I got today. At least the no reload and unlimited ammo doesn't.