Trainer Search

DrFoetus87

Reaction score
Trainer can't activate...
Those who don't works : (f1 , f2 , f3 , f7 , f9 , f10 , f12 , num1)
Those who works : (f4 , f5 , f6 , f8 , f11)

Please fix this... :$

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the latest version of the trainers available here uh, don't work? Did set the manual purple-coloured way-point marker and checked that Num-Lock is on for me, then activated it. It says "Cheat activated" but I'm not teleporting.

Crojebac

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to make those other options for non steam version or do other trainers work with non steam also?

psjarkvst

Donor
Reaction score
I used it in office and I switched to online by accident and didn't turn it off but didn't do anything.
Is it risk to get banned for that?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I used it in office and I switched to online by accident and didn't turn it off but didn't do anything.
Is it risk to get banned for that?
Well at the moment you can't tell Rock Star has been added few Anti-cheats here and there, especially with CE which is the most likely the easiest tool to detect.

But your chances are 50% not getting banned. make sure next time to run Socialclub in offline mode if possible and if not just turn off connection.

zette

Reaction score
I'm sorry for bothering you all, but the trainers don't seem to work, I run the game, then the trainer, I press the buttons and windows makes that sound when you press smth but it doesn't have any effect. So, the trainers aren't working. Can't be activated. Please, anyone with a solution? MrAntifun you're amazing, thanks for your hard work, and sorry again for bothering you.

Update : After a little more search here and there and tests over there, the second trainer can be activated. Maybe it is clearly a problem from my end, obviously. I'll play like that, thanks again MrAntifun, I hope I'll live long enough to see more of your amazing and detailed work on trainers. You are awesome. Have a nice day everyone.

Last edited:

xriic

Reaction score
new trainer rarely works for me, not sure if it's my system or not.

EDIT: ok looks like the non steam version is working for me.

Last edited:

dapro123

Reaction score
It's me again: After using the trainer i just realised the f11 doesn't work at all, I can crash my cars easily.