Trainer Search

Reaction score
Guys just to let you know never ever cheat online or banned FOREVERRRRR I'll tell you why some years i had an xbox 360 but i switched to ps4 so the reason im telling you all this because my brother modded black ops 1 played online then poff banned forever to play online

Napster

Reaction score
hi i just want ask i just bought GTA V from steam, will I get banned if I use this trainer offline? and if i'm use inf money in SP will i get side effect to if i want play this game online?

Reaction score
hi i just want ask i just bought GTA V from steam, will I get banned if I use this trainer offline? and if i'm use inf money in SP will i get side effect to if i want play this game online?
You'll not get banned from GTA if you use the trainer in singleplayer. However, if you want to go online after you have used the trainer in singleplayer, I would recommend to turn off the trainer as some of the effects may still work, which will get you banned.

MK01MK

Reaction score
Like 4 out of all the cheats only work, I feel like with this game being updated so rapidly it would seem using a trainer would be difficult and tiring to make for MrAntiFun.

All I want really is max money, infinite ammo and infinite special. Thankfully, two out of those work but not the money.

....Kacper....

Reaction score
When rockstar.com will add something new for gta 5/online like new dlc ore something when they will due that please work on new trainer and just add one just one thing for gta online so people like me will have a lots of money please due it and no I don't care about the rules.Speaking of rules lazy rockstar.com should make one rule that will you play gta online if you don't need to attack others players for no reason at all they should make a rule say don't attack other players if you don't need to.There is one more trainer you need to work on the trainer for the game is Warcraft you know world of Warcraft new exeption will be out next mouth so when it will be out please work on it like lots of gold never die and such please due that thank you.

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
When rockstar.com will add something new for gta 5/online like new dlc ore something when they will due that please work on new trainer and just add one just one thing for gta online so people like me will have a lots of money please due it and no I don't care about the rules.Speaking of rules lazy rockstar.com should make one rule that will you play gta online if you don't need to attack others players for no reason at all they should make a rule say don't attack other players if you don't need to.There is one more trainer you need to work on the trainer for the game is Warcraft you know world of Warcraft new exeption will be out next mouth so when it will be out please work on it like lots of gold never die and such please due that thank you.

MrAntiFun wont make any cheats or trainers for online games.

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
Will you at please tell what webside should I go on so I can when I will paly the gta online so I can have one cheat ore what ever so I can use it so I can get a lots of money?
No because even asking for that is directly against MrAntifun's code of conduct. Try a different website. Any different website. Asking here is like saying "Hi I want an unfair advantage over other people" which tells us really "Hi, I'm a scumbag". Go be "that guy" somewhere else.

Kjones

Donor
Reaction score
Will you at please tell what webside should I go on so I can when I will paly the gta online so I can have one cheat ore what ever so I can use it so I can get a lots of money?

Please read the forum rules:

7) Requesting or sharing cheats for multi-players Games isn't allowed .

You cannot request and if anyone does share they risk being banned along with yourself for breach of the forum rules, so please stop the posts.

blades0019

Reaction score
Trainer not working today (in offline mode of course) wont even activate.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer still activates fine and all cheats do .

Observer_GRS.OP

Reaction score
Current trainer still activates fine and all cheats do .

The 'Way Point Teleport' doesn't work, hasn't worked since the latest release of the trainer. Even if it does work in the rare chance, it doesn't teleport you to the way point marker but instead teleports you to the farthest end of the map, having you skydive beyond the allowed map boundaries which results in an instant - death when you land into the sea.

Shouldn't this be fixed for a long time ago already?